Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

34 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

so tmrw you will see how a playoff bullpen is.  Our A bullpen hasn't pitched since saturday. 

They needed these drubbings. Drubbings are always nice, but these came right at the right time--after blowing that game on Saturday where everyone pitched.

• Like 1

The clubhouse seems to have a lot of fun.  When you are playing awesome baseball and clobbering teams it brings a big smile to my face!  To lose that 15-14 slugfest the other night and to bounce right back and clobber them the next night and then the night after that to pummel the Pirates on the road.  That is a great clubhouse to be in!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, -JB- said:

The clubhouse seems to have a lot of fun.  When you are playing awesome baseball and clobbering teams it brings a big smile to my face!  To lose that 15-14 slugfest the other night and to bounce right back and clobber them the next night and then the night after that to pummel the Pirates on the road.  That is a great clubhouse to be in!

Seems like the right mix of vets and young guys. Our best player is quiet off the field, but has fun in the clubhouse. Soto & Robles are balls of energy who also produce. I love that the vets arent trying to neuter the young guys. They embrace the fun and drop their knowledge along the way

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

My main issue with this post is that there is no need to qualify "games" with "regular season" in August and you are talking about the Redskins. 

My main issue with this post is that the Redskins offense has SUCKED over the last five games.

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

My main issue with this post is that the Redskins offense has SUCKED over the last five games.

the sadness when you realize we really didn't get any new weapons and the best player is currently at home because he hates the medical staff

not even the shiny new toy QB can get me hyped for the season. Snyder/Cerrato/Allen have killed my passion for my favorite team. them ****s

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

the sadness when you realize we really didn't get any new weapons and the best player is currently at home because he hates the medical staff

not even the shiny new toy QB can get me hyped for the season. Snyder/Cerrato/Allen have killed my passion for my favorite team. them ****s

Baseball gods be willing, we'll be occupied through late October...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

Baseball gods be willing, we'll be occupied through late October...

And then hockey starts. Caps window might be closed but honestly I’d rather watch an 80 year old Ovechkin skating around with a walker on tennis balls than have to sit through a 16 game Skins season. Which I’m gonna do anyway. Because I hate myself. 

Edited by skinsfan_1215
  • Haha 1