Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor

Khalua5

i was teary eyed, ST was a man...he was the best football player to ever live in my opinion...his vision of the field, the ground he could cover and how hard he hit...he was feared....probably a good thing hes not playing in today’s game as sad as it’s become....he probably couldn’t stomach what the NFL is today...he was and always be Redskins to me they haven’t been the same since...21!

16 minutes ago, jwo128 said:

I wish somebody on this team would have half the heart he did on the field 

I can think of a few that do. 

Adrian Peterson (he keeps on playing even though he’s as injured as he is)

DJ Swearinger (at least in my opinion...i havent seen anything that shows that he doesn’t)

and Trent Williams. 

MAYBE Jonathan Allen also. Too early to tell yet. 

Again, just from what i notice on gamedays. 

5 hours ago, SBboundbaby said:

my next jersey will be ST. 

RIP

sbb

I got burned with an RG3 jersey bought straight after the draft... after that I elected to only buy players that have retired with a legacy. Can't have a bust jersey that way. First one I bought after the RG3 one was an ST21. Wore it to my first live Redskins game down in London.

5 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I can think of a few that do. 

Adrian Peterson (he keeps on playing even though he’s as injured as he is)

DJ Swearinger (at least in my opinion...i havent seen anything that shows that he doesn’t)

and Trent Williams. 

MAYBE Jonathan Allen also. Too early to tell yet. 

Again, just from what i notice on gamedays. 

Good post.   I think what he was really saying is that he wants ST back.... Hell who dosent.  I have always said this:  Even when we lost in those years ST would make the other team pay for it.  There was no giving up like the Monday night game and so many other games since.  You could almost feel the heart the guy had. 

11 minutes ago, UKskins said:

I got burned with an RG3 jersey bought straight after the draft... after that I elected to only buy players that have retired with a legacy. Can't have a bust jersey that way. First one I bought after the RG3 one was an ST21. Wore it to my first live Redskins game down in London.

Cant blame you but I would love a Sellers Jersey!

Best safety to play the game.  Came here to check out what you guys were saying on Dallas week and ran across this - I will never forget talking to my best friend who is a life long Skins fan over and over just waiting for an update of the gunshot to his upper thigh.. this one stung deep, even as a Dallas fan.

Best redskins draft pick of my time absolute beast...played the game how it was suppose to be played not only amazing athlete but an incredible football player, probably would have 3 flags a game now but that’s fine the modern league isn’t how football was meant to be played. I miss him dearly.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived