Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unpopular Opinions Thread (Non-Political)

AsburySkinsFan

Ok, a fun thread to discuss non-political opinions that we have that are unpopular. Focusing primarily on popular culture, food, music etc.

I'll go first: The original Godfather is the only one of the series worth watching. Godfather II is painfully slow and dreadfully long and fails by trying to do too much. Godfather III is even worse than part II.

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Forrest Gump is an awful and offensive film.

Nickelback is a talented and competent rock and roll band.  

Why do you consider it offensive?

And though I don't know much of Nickelback's work, it's probably unfair to them and their work that they've become a punch line.  So I agree with you there.  There are other bands out there more deserving of the bad band poster boy label.

U2 is dreadful for the most part....I just don't get them. I'm not hearing anything they've done that's incredible. There are one or two OK songs that are tolerable.

Friends was not a great TV show....hot women on the show, but it hasn't held up like Seinfeld. It's lasting impression on pop culture will be a haircut. 

One should not mix meats. This includes bacon cheeseburgers, bacon wrapped anything, subs with multiple meats, pizza with multiple meats, chicken stuffed with another meat, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

Friends was not a great TV show....hot women on the show, but it hasn't held up like Seinfeld. It's lasting impression on pop culture will be a haircut. 

One should not mix meats. This includes bacon cheeseburgers, bacon wrapped anything, subs with multiple meats, pizza with multiple meats, chicken stuffed with another meat, etc. 

Friends was cotton candy for sure.

Now, about the meat thing.....

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

At some point we should have another companion thread with a poll about the most unpopular opinion.  Leader in the clubhouse right now is about not mixing meats.  :wtf:

So a poll with the most unpopular unpopular opinion?

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

At some point we should have another companion thread with a poll about the most unpopular opinion.  Leader in the clubhouse right now is about not mixing meats.  :wtf:

For the record I never understood why God forbade his people from boiling a kid goat in the milk of its mother.

17 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I'll go first: The original Godfather is the only one of the series worth watching. Godfather II is painfully slow and dreadfully long and fails by trying to do too much. Godfather III is even worse than part II.

To piggyback off this:

-All of The Godfather movies are unwatchable.

-Monty Python, for the most part, sucks

-Brims on hats that are flat look ridiculous, the bill of your cap is supposed to block the sun, bend that ****.

I'm sure I'll think of a few more...

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kilmer17 said:

Green Day sucks and has caused irreparable damage to music.

One of my all time favorites, only rock band that got its start in the early 90s and made amazing records each of the the past three decades. American Idiot is a masterpiece anthem album much better then Tommy and just slightly under Pink Floyd the Wall. Imo of course but what damage do you think they caused?

Unpopular thought...life long professional wrestling fan and still today is the best drama on TV to me period. Doesn’t matter that it’s scripted everything on Tv is scripted. Huge fan of NJPW, wish everyone that had fond memories of the 80s wrestling would check it out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

See - that's what I thought, but people line up for ****ty PF Changs, etc. I just don't get it.

Probably never had better, kinda like Mexican food joints up North. (I'm like wtf is this ****)

10 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Chinese food in America sucks.

7 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Oh, no, you right on the money there.

We had authentic Cantonese in Cincinnati this summer and it was ahhhhmazing!!

The stuff at the buffets is dreadful. 

Cincinnati... Ohio? in America?

• Haha 1