Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

The lists are kind of pointless, though I would put some weight to believable and detailed individual testimonials about a person's character and truthfulness. 

But of course they can only tell you so much and it's hard to know what people are thinking or what they're doing when you aren't around.  And there are always other factors to take into account like bias and having a blindspot to certain people and behavior.  

Edited by visionary

6 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

There's a lot of people who say nice things about Kavanaugh.  Of course, a lot of people said nice things about Ted Bundy, too.

Bill still gets good reviews....no accounting for tastes.

27 minutes ago, twa said:

care to quote any attack on her by me ?

Oh just your dismissal of her statement because her story wasn’t released as soon as you wanted. THAT is seriously offensive, that somehow the accusations are to be ignored or that you care less about them, or that it should be ignored because of timing.

13 minutes ago, visionary said:

Maybe the typically ****ty WSJ editorial board should have checked in with Trump and the senate first.....

Exactly, might as well come from Faux News.

11 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Oh just your dismissal of her statement because her story wasn’t released as soon as you wanted. THAT is seriously offensive, that somehow the accusations are to be ignored or that you care less about them, or that it should be ignored because of timing.

So you got nothing

2 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

just polygraph both of em. should take all of an hour or two

The problem is that they could both pass because they could both believe the story they are telling.  It was 30+ years ago. And if Ford is right they were drunk.  

It’s very plausible that neither of them are lying and still telling different stories 

5 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

The problem is that they could both pass because they could both believe the story they are telling.  It was 30+ years ago. And if Ford is right they were drunk.  

It’s very plausible that neither of them are lying and still telling different stories 

eh f it used to be easy to post photos here...wtf

Anyways Castanza gives the thumbs up

Edited by Gibbit

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I think that's a stretch.  In the realm of possibility, sure.  Very plausible?  Nah.

Somebody isn't telling the truth.

Maybe one is.  Maybe both are.  Maybe neither are.  A polygraph won’t help solve that though

18 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah. I’m... I’m just gonna sit this one out guys. Let me know when we hit rock bottom.

I didn’t mind taking shots at releasing anonymous accusations of attempted rape right before a vote, but now....

theyre going to ruin this woman’s life whether it happened or not. And the gop can confirm him if they want, regardless. 

Wonder how that’s going to sit with Feinstein.    

• Thanks 1