Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

2 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Dude, you're ****ing wrong again.

Get your victims straight. That's Ramirez not Dr. Ford.

We were always talking about Ramirez.  I was referencing Ford only as help for you to have more things to be mad about as being misrepresented.

If Trump is leaking this, BK might be done anyway.

7 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Sort of like the people that have taken Fords initial claim and have morphed into "attempted rape"?  Maddening for you Im sure.

Her statement only identifies BK as being there and seeing his "hips coming forward like when you pull up your pants"  She also admits that there are significant gaps in her memories.  Nobody has come forward to even say they were at this party.  Only people claiming to have heard about it. 

Pretty sure she said she was being held down, someone was taking her clothes off and a hand was over her mouth. 

You wouldn't call that attempted rape?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Llevron said:

Pretty sure she said she was being held down, someone was taking her clothes off and a hand was over her mouth. 

You wouldn't call that attempted rape?

I dont know what the legalese would be.  Only that it was originally described as sexual misconduct. 

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

OH MY GOD!  PLEASE SHUT UP UNTIL IT'S HAPPENED TO YOU! 

1- You have no idea what has happened or has not happened to me or those close to me.

2- It's insane to limit the discussion of any issue to those who have been affected by it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kilmer17 said:

1- You have no idea what has happened or has not happened to me or those close to me.

2- It's insane to limit the discussion of any issue to those who have been affected by it.

1- granted. 

2- those are the most able to communicate APPROPRIATLY about it. 

I've said very little about this issue, because I have to remember the little knife to my throat. 

Please back off.

(If I say "please" one more time, I'll think I'm begging for my life again.)

• Sad 4

19 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Kavanaugh himself is doing what you should do if you are innocent. Emphatic denials and refusing to go away.

Counter point - He is doing what you should do if you know the deck is stacked in your favor and has been from the start. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

We were always talking about Ramirez.  I was referencing Ford only as help for you to have more things to be mad about as being misrepresented.

If Trump is leaking this, BK might be done anyway.

No, my post is in reference to this whole ordeal and your continued pattern of misrepresenting and misconstruing the information that comes out for all of these women. If you don’t think what allegedly happened to dr Ford isn’t attempted rape, I don’t even know what to say to you. 

Sexual misconduct for allegedly putting your hand over a 15 year old girls mouth and trying to force her bikini off while another turns up the music? That is way more than sexual misconduct. 

If you really want to help me and the people who live through this trauma every day then exercise some ****ing empathy and sympathy. Let that be the focus for a second instead of this weird ass assumption of yours that all these women are working from corrupt intent. 

This is not a political game for a lot of us. This is a ****ed up power dynamic we want to see rooted out that has destroyed the lives of many. 

Can you get that? Can you at least try for one moment to consider that we are reacting to this in good faith and not political gamesmanship? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Counter point - He is doing what you should do if you know the deck is stacked in your favor and has been from the start. 

I could have sworn that earlier in the thread that people said if he was truly innocent, he should unequivocally deny it and answer questions under oath. That is what he is doing. 

Just now, Popeman38 said:

I could have sworn that earlier in the thread that people said if he was truly innocent, he should unequivocally deny it and answer questions under oath. That is what he is doing. 

It is.  And it doesn't prove anything either way, it just doesn't give the game away.  

Also, Senate Republicans are not acting in a way that is consistent with him having done nothing.  Which is pretty weird.  

Just now, Popeman38 said:

Well by that standard he isnt finished yet. But all im saying is that, right now, even if he wasnt innocent he has zero reason not to deny deny deny as the governing body that is making the decision is 1000% on his side and ready to confirm him today if they can. Even you cant deny that. 

2 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

No, my post is in reference to this whole ordeal and your continued pattern of misrepresenting and misconstruing the information that comes out for all of these women. If you don’t think what allegedly happened to dr Ford isn’t attempted rape, I don’t even know what to say to you. 

Sexual misconduct for allegedly putting your hand over a 15 year old girls mouth and trying to force her bikini off while another turns up the music? That is way more than sexual misconduct. 

If you really want to help me and the people who live through this trauma every day then exercise some ****ing empathy and sympathy. Let that be the focus for a second instead of this weird ass assumption of yours that all these women are working from corrupt intent. 

This is not a political game for a lot of us. This is a ****ed up power dynamic we want to see rooted out that has destroyed the lives of many. 

Can you get that? Can you at least try for one moment to consider that we are reacting to this in good faith and not political gamesmanship? 

I am not the one characterizing her allegation that way.  She is.  After she made the allegation, it has morphed into "attempted rape".  She did not characterize it that way initially.  I can have empathy for those that have experienced this (or any) type of traumatic event while also taking a rationale look at the facts as presented. Especially when there is so little other than personal statements.  And if BK did it, he should pay the penalty.  

59 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

You asked him about Ramirez, his first sentence is about Ford, his second paragraph about Ramirez.

No, you’re making incorrect assumptions about my post. Go back and reread. 

And again his first post about dr Ford is wrong to anyone who is reasonable and intellectually honest about the allegations she is bringing forward. Her allegations pass the bar for being termed as attempted rape. 

• Like 2

Just now, Llevron said:

Well by that standard he isnt finished yet. But all im saying is that, right now, even if he wasnt innocent he has zero reason not to deny deny deny as the governing body that is making the decision is 1000% on his side and ready to confirm him today if they can. Even you cant deny that. 

This will all come out eventually.  If he did it and lies about it now, he will be exposed and face impeachment.  A far worse outcome than simply stepping aside.  

4 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

I am not the one characterizing her allegation that way.  She is.  After she made the allegation, it has morphed into "attempted rape".  She did not characterize it that way initially.  I can have empathy for those that have experienced this (or any) type of traumatic event while also taking a rationale look at the facts as presented. Especially when there is so little other than personal statements.  And if BK did it, he should pay the penalty.  

Show me the quote of this initial statement, because Yoire track record so far is not looking good. 

Second, the way the allegation is described and currently stands for dr Ford is qualifiiably attempted rape. Do you dispute that?

Edited by Fresh8686