Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

5 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

And that is incorrect.

The FBI is waiting for the White House to request an investigation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/can-fbi-investigate-allegation-against-brett-kavanaugh-n911036

Just to be clear, Trump needs to be quiet because the FBI should be independent and not at the direction of POTUS........except when we want the FBI to do something that supposedly the POTUS must direct?

Is the FBI independent or not?

33 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

The Dems should issue a statement supporting a different far right potential nominee.  Let it be known they will allow that person a fast vote. 

Unless this is really about aomething thing other than just trying to prevent Trump from ANY nominee now. 

Why? They didn't support K before these became public, now they're supposed to take the position we don't care about your ideological bent as long as you dont have a history of sexual abuse?

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

the surreal nature of the world we live in.

Just sent this to wife.  So sad.

So tired of this ****.  The one branch of government that should be independent of corrupt politicians is being dragged down {by corrupt politicians}.  It was a good run, America. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Just to be clear, Trump needs to be quiet because the FBI should be independent and not at the direction of POTUS........except when we want the FBI to do something that supposedly the POTUS must direct?

Is the FBI independent or not?

I am not going to hold your hand, read the article and read about federal nominations.

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

Ohhhhh now we're interested in the Federal appointment authority of a sitting US President???????

Since when was that a priority for the GOP?

Didn’t you leave the GOP because of such antics?   Curious where you hang your hat now 

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I am not going to hold your hand, read the article and read about federal nominations.

I did.  WH would have to do it as a background check item.  From your article....

It does not, however, investigate whether or not derogatory information is true — unless it's asked to follow up by the White House. 

I think it is a bad precedent to set that the FBI should be asked to investigate any derogatory information that is nothing but an allegation with zero facts by a person who can't even put a date to something that supposedly happened 30+ years ago.  Can you not see how this precedent would be abused?  And can you point to any reason to investigate other than a women claimed something happened?

*I'm not a fan of this SCOTUS pick and feel that sadly that must be stated otherwise my statements would be dismissed based on political ideology. 

just as an aside, given the historical imbalance in the scales of justice re: the case of man v. women in the matter of all forms of subjugation, sexual/violent/social: IF males underwent, say, even a few thousands years of widespread, regular, unjust treatment, often of dire or even fatal nature, that it actually might be ok from a cosmic perspective...spiritually speaking...

(the above has zero to do with the quote and reply below--2 posts were merged)

22 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

that must be stated otherwise my statements would be dismissed based on political ideology. 

i firmly contend that the only reason your views should ever be dismissed is because of the way you dress. 

you, sir, are not a real pirate.

• Like 4

From what I'm "hearing", the 2nd allegation isn't a similar allegation. It appears to be some private part antics @a party (yes, there is a difference). But of course we'll have to wait until the actual allegation comes out. And not just a story that someone knows someone who was told by someone that it happened to someone. 

Again, not taking away from her and her truth. But let's make sure there is an actual correlation between the 2nd person, and not just a "his penis touched me at a party where everyone was playing stupid penis games". If I had known the Penis game in college would come back to haunt me later....yikes (joking, those are still allowed right?). But playing that game, in no way negated the prior assaults that occurred in my life either (nor would an assualt afterwards be "my fault" or "Deserved"! Gotta take each item and review it independently, before they are truly linked. 

3 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

From what I'm "hearing", the 2nd allegation isn't a similar allegation. It appears to be some private part antics @a party (yes, there is a difference). But of course we'll have to wait until the actual allegation comes out. And not just a story that someone knows someone who was told by someone that it happened to someone.

Second allegation is already out here

We're have a third one now.