Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Those guys set up outside the Gallery Place Metro all the time (or used to when I worked down there). If they just had signs and chanted the world was ending, they would seem saner than what they do.

As a Jewish kid from the mean streets of MoCo. I hate their name too. More than "Jews for Jesus".

That latest tweet about the high school kid is dumb.  He’s yelling at that kid because he’s on the other team. He just happens to be black. I did that about 5000 times in high school. Also, that’s not the White power hand thingie that he’s doing.

He’s probably just a stupid high school kid with stupid Trump supporter parents  Who does typical stupid high school kids stuff. This thing isn’t even real But I bet you some of the real stuff he does would be a lot more embarrassing. It’s probably a lot of the same stuff that we all did.

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That latest tweet about the high school kid is dumb.  He’s yelling at that kid because he’s on the other team. He just happens to be black. I did that about 5000 times in high school. Also, that’s not the White power hand thingie that he’s doing.

He’s probably just a stupid high school kid with stupid Trump supporter parents  Who does typical stupid high school kids stuff. This thing isn’t even real But I bet you some of the real stuff he does would be a lot more embarrassing. It’s probably a lot of the same stuff that we all did.

You should look at the picture a little closer, it's about the four other fellas in the crowd.

You guys are reaching here. Hard. As near as I can tell, everyone in the crowd appears to be wearing all black. One dude is wearing a ski mask... I’m not going to pretend it’s so he can crowbar a Democrat in the knee when the much more likely scenario is that for whatever reason, they just wear all black to the basketball games.

Seriously, this is EXACTLY the type of stupid **** that right wing conspiratorial idiots did for ten years...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The school colors are Blue & White.

Then if it’s about the kid yelling at the player, then I have to agree with Sacks. When did the circle punching game become a symbol for white power? 

3 minutes ago, Yohan said:

Then if it’s about the kid yelling at the player, then I have to agree with Sacks. When did the circle punching game become a symbol for white power? 

I think you missed my point.  The team colors are blue & white but they do a “blackout” in the crowd where a solid percentage of students, uh.....attend in blackface.

Which seems kinda odd to me.

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I think you missed my point.  The team colors are blue & white but they do a “blackout” in the crowd where a solid percentage of students, uh.....attend in blackface.

Naw breh. It’s just like all those times we said something was funny about the way Trump was acting. They said “this is exactly what the right is talking about” then too. 

Until we we were right. Then they said collusion isn’t a crime anyway. 

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Which I pointed out, maybe you just weren’t clear on that quote...

36 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yea those kids are totally normal and we should really be worried about coming off wrong to the right. 

I would never tell anyone they should worry about coming off wrong to far-right idiots. I would tell you to worry about becoming like them though.

Here was the original post that got this picture going online. You read this and tell me if this isn’t exactly the same type of stupid, hate-filled, reality twisting crap that the far-right has been ****ting out all over the Internet for the past decade.

A7F54040-4F99-4F90-84BD-60BE509229F3.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Naw breh. It’s just like all those times we said something was funny about the way Trump was acting. They said “this is exactly what the right is talking about” then too. 

Until we we were right. Then they said collusion isn’t a crime anyway. 

Holy ****ing **** dude!!! I’m the “they” who defended Trump??? You’re losing it man. Jesus Christ.

Oh and here’s another picture from one of the games. They all wear ****ing black. I’m going to bed. I hate the world. Jesus Christ.

6DA684AB-3261-4659-B743-EFB47317123A.jpeg

This escalated quickly.  

I’m not endorsing any “conspiracy theory” or such.  Just pushing back slightly against the “boys will be boys/they’re the real victims” stuff coming from the right.

These youngsters were feeling some extreme pride..as they are taught...and the women’s march got em all fluffed up and they went looking for a little trouble.

And they found a little.  Deal with it.

24 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I would never tell anyone they should worry about coming off wrong to far-right idiots. I would tell you to worry about becoming like them though.

Here was the original post that got this picture going online. You read this and tell me if this isn’t exactly the same type of stupid, hate-filled, reality twisting crap that the far-right has been ****ting out all over the Internet for the past decade.

I'm also pretty sure that they school isn't all white too- so it is likely false too.

Twitter has kicked the account that edited the video and set the narrative off twitter.  Apparently, it has a history of posting inflammatory information for both sides.

We're all being pushed to respond, and the people trying to push us don't care about truth or integrity.

I think wearing black is different than doing up their faces like that.  Also I thought that was more of a college thing.    It is entirely possible and perhaps likely that their makeup is a non-racist thing, but it might be interesting to compare pictures of the kids and traditional blackface.

Image result for covington kids blackface

image.jpeg.46ec02d5ad05a1c1e11956d4ef27ced4.jpeg

Image result for black face

Image result for black face

Maybe if instead they wore all white, and had white hoodies on.  Maybe one of those hoodies was sort of a little pointy...

Lets face it guys, we root for a team that MANY people think is racist because of the name.  Who cares if a whole school full of jagoff white kids wears black as “team spirit”.

Alright I'm over that ****. I like you Llevron. No hard feelings.

(Of course, I also like twa so... ya know. Not sure that's anything to get excited about.)

Anyway, how do I get one of those special roles under my username? Instead of being The Playmaker I want it to say

Sacks 'N' Stuff

Crusader Against Stupidity