Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

26 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

And in other news, the sky is blue and the grass is green. 

But what exactly in the blue hell does this have to do with anything?

Oh, and just for bull****max, Freddie Mercury was one of the greatest vocalists of one of the greatest bands in history. Finding it rather difficult to understand how his "gayness" has anything to do with that.

But hey, keep licking the orange diaper wearing ****faces ass if you so choose, dumbasses.

HTTR!

Edited by skinsfan4128
  • Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Yoto is a platform aimed at a younger audience. 

Yeah children ya ****ing ghoul. I wonder why FAT BOTTOM GIRLS isn't being released on a service designed for CHILDREN. 🤔

Isn't the same Newsmax crowd upset about how the radical left woke mob promotes sex everywhere at all times especially to kids? Not this one tho eh?

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 8/21/2023 at 12:13 PM, Bang said:

There isn't any deprogramming this. 

~Bang

Yep, some **** we probably need a couple generations to dilute...thats completely different then what Trump tapped into and *ussy whipped his base into a frenzy for him in the first place...

On 8/18/2023 at 5:54 PM, TradeTheBeal! said:

Maybe you should have added a spoiler alert for those that haven't watched 'Muricun Vandal yet.

On 8/20/2023 at 11:08 AM, Cooked Crack said:

I think she should challenge that idea that once you go black you never go back. I'm sure Mrs. Sisko would give me a pass...once. Maybe.😬

Edited by The Sisko
  • Haha 2

On 3/9/2022 at 12:54 AM, China said:

Smartmatic can pursue election-rigging claims against Fox News, Giuliani

A New York state judge on Tuesday said Smartmatic can pursue its $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit claiming that Fox News Network, Rudolph Giuliani and others falsely accused the electronic voting systems maker of helping rig the 2020 U.S. presidential election to favor Democrat Joe Biden.

Justice David Cohen of New York State Supreme Court in Manhattan rejected bids by Rupert Murdoch's Fox Corp (FOXA.O), anchor Maria Bartiromo and former anchor Lou Dobbs to dismiss Smartmatic's claims against them.

Cohen also said Smartmatic can pursue some claims against Giuliani, who worked as a lawyer for former Republican President Donald Trump. He dismissed all claims against Fox host Jeanine Pirro and former Trump lawyer Sidney Powell.

Smartmatic accused the defendants of turning it into a "villain" by fabricating a story that its technology helped Biden steal the 2020 election from Trump.

The Florida-based company said Fox News did this to boost ratings, cater to Trump supporters, and avoid losing viewers to smaller, right-wing networks Newsmax and One America News.

Smartmatic said it provided technology for the election only to Los Angeles County, which Biden won.

Without ruling on the merits, Cohen found a "substantial basis" for the claim that Fox News "turned a blind eye to a litany of outrageous claims about [Smartmatic], unprecedented in the history of American elections, so inherently improbable that it evinced a reckless disregard for the truth."

In a 61-page decision, Cohen said Giuliani's "barrage" of criticism, including that Smartmatic fixed elections in Venezuela and was up to its "old tricks" on election night, justified letting some claims against him proceed.

But the judge said an alleged misstatement by Pirro was not defamatory, and he lacked jurisdiction over claims against Powell.

Click on the link for the full article

Judge lets Smartmatic expand 2020 election defamation suit against Newsmax

A Delaware judge on Wednesday rejected Newsmax’s attempt to throw out part of a defamation case brought by the election technology company Smartmatic against the right-wing network.

Smartmatic sued Newsmax after the network repeatedly aired false claims about the 2020 election — specifically the lie that the company’s software was involved in an international plot to rig the presidential election against Donald Trump. The company later updated its lawsuit to add 26 additional examples of alleged defamation, claiming it found the new material during the discovery process, when Newsmax turned over “hundreds of hours” of broadcasts.

Newsmax, a smaller pro-Trump network, denies the allegations.

• Haha 3

On 8/18/2023 at 4:52 PM, @DCGoldPants said:

Kid Rock Claims Drinking Bud Light Was Research For New Book

Kid Rock was spotted drinking a Bud Light recently. He claims it was research for a new book that he is writing. Kid Rock told Madhouse News, “Things are not what they seem. I am an innocent man, it was merely research for a new book that I am working on.” 

In photos taken via an undercover operative with a hidden camera, Kid Rock was pictured drinking a can of Bud Light beer at a Beyonce concert in Nashville, Tennessee. This was particularly disturbing to fans as Rock has been outspoken in his distaste for the beer. Rock was seen in a video earlier this year dropping napalm on a case of bud light and calling for a boycott. 

He was at a Beyonce concert?  I thought Beyonce's music was satanic?

• Haha 3