Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 UDFA Thread

TK

Wow..I know he had depression concerns as to why he didn’t get drafted but I’m wondering if this kid is having major issues on the inside(that he’s obviously having to deal with)..it’s sad that he had a chance of a lifetime and was unable to follow thru on it...I’m not the type to drop a tear for too much by I feel bad for the kid,I think that there is more to it..hopefully I’m reading more into it than what it is,just hope I don’t read about him later in life related to a tragedy??

59 minutes ago, Gallen5862 said:

JP FinlayVerified account @JPFinlayNBCS 53m53 minutes ago

More

• Copy link to Tweet
  • Embed Tweet

#Redskins UDFA Sean Welsh has left the team and apparently retired, per a source. Center out of Iowa.

Kind of sad.....but fair play and good luck to the lad. 

Life is complicted, hope he gets what he wants. No harm done, so you move on.

7 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

So it looks like we'll have to find a left guard through trade or post June 1st cuts? We just lost 2 candidates for the job on the same day.....not good.

So bummed about this. I can't believe there are many candidates floating around out there.

6 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Cobbs reminds me A LOT of Doctson.

There isn't a rule prohibiting us from having 2 Josh Doctsons on the active 53, is there ?

4.50 & a 41 inch vertical disagree. 

48 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

People/players can have differences between them, while at the same time, hold some strong and striking similarities.

Your point was met..just some ppl are gonna nit-pick you no matter what you mean buddy..”Oh No,you said the sky was Blue,but didn’t say exactly What shade it is so you’re wrong!!”...I know what ya meant and yes you are CORRECT,he don’t favor Doctson in many ways(even if he’s a couple one hundredths of a second different,stop the press!!!!!!!!!!)..big bodied,tall,lg catch radius,does well on jump balls(oh wait a minute,he’s a few inches different on leaping ability so stop the press Again!!!!!!!)..but he’s close enough that I’m hoping both work out,would be hell on any backfield to try to deal with-throw it up on either side of the field and have two twin towers that can win over the top & come down with it!!!..

30 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

At least he retired one week into the offseason instead of one week before the season started.

Truth.

Now lets get some OG candidates in the door to give us some depth (even if they are 2nd tier guys - just need some bodies behind Lavau)

Gotta say, there’s a lot to like about Carter - speed, balance, burst, vision, uses his blockers, and has a good stiff arm.  He looks like he could be a solid #4 (to backup Thompson) and maybe even take over as our 3rd down back down the line.  

Archived