Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

https://www.cookpolitical.com/analysis/governors/governors-overview/september-governors-overview

September Governors Overview

Conclusion

This was always going to be a tough cycle for Republicans given that they hold 33 governorships. But, mid-term trends and Trump’s waning popularity even in Republican-leaning states has made this cycle all the more difficult. The best Republicans can likely hope for is a net loss of four or five seats. A strong case can be made that they can lose as many as eight seats. Anything over eight seats would indicate a wave of tsunami proportions.

Detailed analysis of individual races and overall trends at link. 

So no Cruz/ Beto debate again this week?

Replying to @TtotheDavis @mwtnews and 2 others

Did you not notice that @SenTedCruz intelligently answered with regard to the Permian Basin, & how he’s working to help grow jobs in Texas? Beto pivoted away from answering the questions; he’s full of generalities. I want someone with a proven record, which is clearly #Cruz

2 hours ago, twa said:

So no Cruz/ Beto debate again this week?

Replying to @TtotheDavis @mwtnews and 2 others

Did you not notice that @SenTedCruz intelligently answered with regard to the Permian Basin, & how he’s working to help grow jobs in Texas? Beto pivoted away from answering the questions; he’s full of generalities. I want someone with a proven record, which is clearly #Cruz

The hell does Ted Cruz have a proven record of, besides somehow managing to get almost everyone on both sides of the isle in the Senate to dislike him?

9 minutes ago, mistertim said:

The hell does Ted Cruz have a proven record of, besides somehow managing to get almost everyone on both sides of the isle in the Senate to dislike him?

You say that like it is a bad thing. 

Part of why politics is so unbelievably bad in this country is because morons fall for BS like "fighter for liberty."

I swear if someone ever had the onions to run on "Opponent of liberty, despiser of puppies, hates bacon" I'd at least consider a modest campaign contribution.

Archived