Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Harvey Weinstein, Fired Amongst Sexual Harassment Allegations

Spaceman Spiff

On 11/12/2017 at 5:40 AM, USS Redskins said:

I’m not a Louis C.K. fan at all... and that “apology” pretty much showed he is one of the premiere **** heads of all time. What an a$$ hole.

Now George Takei is a predator too! That sucks!

Is there no such thing as presumption of innocence anymore? One rumor comes out and now Takei is a sexual predator? Can we at least wait a bit to blacklist the guy?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

Is there no such thing as presumption of innocence anymore? One rumor comes out and now Takei is a sexual predator? Can we at least wait a bit to blacklist the guy?

Fair enough...  and as I am a Howard Stern fan, I love George Takei. Every time he sits in studio it is incredibly entertaining.

I should have written, if The allegations are true, that sucks.

4 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

Yes

How many does it take?

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'd love to hear why she won't name names.  Or at least leak names.  She is effectively defending the creep.  She is Joe Paterno in this situation.  

It's also hearsay or gossip. "I was told by this person that this guy did this." You're right though, if you're gonna say it, you better name names and back it up or don't say anything.

20 minutes ago, visionary said:

I'm not saying I don't pay my taxes, I absolutely do.  But I hate paying them.  And it's for **** like this...assuming that it's true, which is totally believable.

Schools, defense, infrastructure, no problem with that.  But make no bones about it, if someone exposed how the government spends OUR hard earned dollars, there'd be some rioting going on.  The US Government is like a bratty teenager begging their parents for money or a credit card so they can go on a wild spending spree.  Yeah, they'll spend some of it wisely and might even save a little, but they're also buying a pack of Virginia Slims.  

• Like 1

Joe Biden's transformation to an advocate for sexual violence is positive and encouraging.

But then I remember how he treated Anita Hill.

And as I was typing this, I googled Biden and Anita Hill, and it looks like he has finally apologized to her after 25 years.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-woman-just-asked-joe-biden-if-he-wouldve-handled-anita-hill-differently_us_5a09f7b1e4b0bc648a0d18f6

My wife and I like to watch old sitcoms on Hulu. Last night we queued up Laverne and Shirley. It was an episode where they were volunteering as nurses in order to meet and hopefully marry a nice doctor. Shirley says she is going to meet a doc in the supply room for some antics, and then comes back a few minutes later with clothes all torn up and laughing. She says that he jumped on her with an ether mask as she came through the door and she fended him off and used it on him instead and left him there. It was all a big joke. We were like "What the heck?"