Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Comprehensive NFL Draft Thread

Going Commando

4 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Damn, Buffalo. 

I can taste Rosen. Man, Skins, you should be on this. 

I want to start by saying that I like Rosen so much that regardless of our situation, I agree with you.

But does the price we paid for Smith, in resources and $$$, make you hesitate at all? I don't think this FO is ready to admit we aren't a playoff roster and would be better off with Rosen for the future than help for Smith now, regardless. 

2 minutes ago, Wyndorf25 said:

I think the Bears take ILB Edwards and then the 49ers take ILB Smith

Annnnd im wrong again...

You might just have the order wrong though. Either way I think one of the DB's fall to us. I dont want to trade up for Rosen. But if he falls to 13 that has to be the pick IMO.

30 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

All the projections were Darnold #1, Barkley #2, Mayfield #3.... other than a small switch, nothing has disrupted the apple cart :-)

I thought Rosen and Allen were up there

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

This works for me. Then it all comes down to if MIA wants Rosen

I'm personally tempted to trade with OAK at #10 and leapfrog Miami. 

I'm cool with Fitzpatrick or Landry @#13, but the future is so bright with Dr. Rosen Rosen. I'm blinded. 

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I want to start by saying that I like Rosen so much that regardless of our situation, I agree with you.

But does the price we paid for Smith, in resources and $$$, make you hesitate at all? I don't think this FO is ready to admit we aren't a playoff roster and would be better off with Rosen for the future than help for Smith now, regardless. 

Not at all. We are talking potential franchise QB here. That takes the lead over ANYTHING else. And not having to trade up for him would be bonus.

Gonna be honest, I don't trust this FO to look past its own ego and admit that Rosen is the best play despite making the rather expensive move for Alex Smith. They are focused on winning a couple more games and keep their jobs, not doing what's best for the future. Gruden would have to have a massive hard-on for Rosen for that pick to have a chance. Hate to say it, I don't see us being smart enough to do it. And man does it piss me off

Archived