Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Comprehensive NFL Draft Thread

Going Commando

Giants made a huge mistake not taking a QB. I would have gone Rosen, but any QB they liked would have done. They aren't gonna be in such a sweet position to replace their mediocre 37-year old QB for a long time. Barkley is gonna be a stud, but its a poor usage of resources. Plenty of good RB's to grab later

1 minute ago, thamajinforte said:

Guys just don't get angry when skins draft Lamar Jackson

Don't love him but would have been fine with that if we hadn't made the Smith trade and lost a 3rd, Fuller, and a top QB contract's worth of cap space. Not happening now. 

4 minutes ago, Dexter said:

Fellas that Mayfield pick might just push a real stud our way...I hope we can get a few more QBs to go.

Nope. Not yet. Mayfield was always going to go at 3 to the Jets. So the draft order is still in play. All depends if Allen falls into the top 10.

Just now, Dexter said:

We get 5 QBs in the top of this draft then you name the player....there will be a ton of options.

Not even. If 4 get drafted in the top 10.... than we have an elite player fall into our laps.

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

So the guy that many people compared to Manziel, is taken by the same team who chose Manzeil ?

Not saying I agree with the comparisons, but I would think that the very same team would not be willing to take that chance again.

The Manziel comparisons were lazy garbage (I know you said you don't endorse them, but just saying), so they aren't taking the same chance again. That narrative is awful

7 minutes ago, Dexter said:

Fellas that Mayfield pick might just push a real stud our way...I hope we can get a few more QBs to go.

Agreed. Mayfield going number one overall does nothing but help us. No doubt about it. Still the Browns are just.......LMAO.

Archived