Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Comprehensive NFL Draft Thread

stevemcqueen1

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Edmunds is making me salivate at this point....We have Foster for him to learn behind for a bit. He isnt ready right now. But the upside is through the roof.

gimme me someone who can play now

Just now, gatito said:

We need someone upfront. Pressure will make our current DBs better but I would not be unhappy with James.

We aren't going to the superbowl next year anyway. Get the BPA now. Get fatties later in the draft or next year. I'll live with a DT pick, but Edmunds/James are more football players to me, and allpro type guys

1 minute ago, bh32 said:

so did carlos rodgers,sean taylor,laron landry and so on..not a single one of them has made the Redskins have an elite defense...fix the ****ing lines first

During that period you mention, when our defense was elite, our line was pretty average, and our strength was the secondary by far, allowing us to get creative with blitz packages, letting them man up, and  come down in the box, crushing people in run support

4 minutes ago, gatito said:

We need someone upfront. Pressure will make our current DBs better but I would not be unhappy with James.

Kerrigan and Smith get damn good pressure, Allen should get better

2 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

I remember when people were saying that when we drafted ST back in the day... 

Sean was a elite talent,but just look how much draft picks and salary cap we have invested in DB's and it hasen't done **** for this defense

Archived