Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

17 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

If  GOP led state appointed their own electorsvand ignored the popular vote in that state; expect full on violence and civil war.

Trump will need to fortify the white house because you will have an angry electorate heading to the white house.

I'm sure he is fully prepared to do that. I wouldn't be surprised if he would enjoy that happening so he could have the same forces from a few months ago start firing on the citizens who oppose him.

Check out what Desantis is doing down in Florida. Making it legal to run over protestors and making it a felony to "unlawfully assemble", among other things.

Whats so crazy about the Ron Johnson thing is that he knows regardless of what the report says, Republicans can use it to their advantage and tell people what is says because they wont read it themselves. It was the same with the whole read the transcript thing as im sure we all remember. I got sucked into a BLM wants to destroy black males and remove them from the family convo at work that was quickly quieted by visiting the site and reading it. 

Reminds me of a story my music professor had on his door about how black people dont read, so they wont read this or something to that affect. I wish I still had it I would love to share it. 

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Whats so crazy about the Ron Johnson thing is that he knows regardless of what the report says, Republicans can use it to their advantage and tell people what is says because they wont read it themselves. It was the same with the whole read the transcript thing as im sure we all remember. I got sucked into a BLM wants to destroy black males and remove them from the family convo at work that was quickly quieted by visiting the site and reading it. 

Reminds me of a story my music professor had on his door about how black people dont read, so they wont read this or something to that affect. I wish I still had it I would love to share it. 

Ron Johnson thought this would be the October Surprise that would sink Biden's poll numbers and it failed. He thought the splash would make breaking news and forgot people do read. Also he's up for re-election in 2022 and if I was the Dems, I'd get a strong candidate to run against this dude. I don't even think Fox News covered this either.

Archived