Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

Just got back from the marijuana store. Good ol California man. There is one like four blocks from my house, I just walked there and back. I rarely smoke but have been dabbling recently. I wish this **** existed 15-18 years ago. I would be blazing my face off. I gram of some good kush cost $18 including tax. What a deal.

• Like 2

Youngest cousins asked me if I did "insert something cool" which was mixing weed and tobacco together, especially if you were really low on weed.  

He went on about how DC started the term almost like how they started that concept in general.  My first words involved likely seeing that in the great depression as well for similar reasons.

Are y'all try a single strain at a time people or mix and match heads?

When I try a strain for the first time I like to try it just by itself, but after I get a good feel for it, I'm mixing it with other strains to create synergy. Like a good morning mix I had was mostly Super Jack (Super Silver Haze x Jack Herer) mixed with a bit of Purple Dyno (Grape Ape or GDP ? x Dynamite) and a touch of Sour Banana Sherbert (AJ's Sour Diesel x Banana Sherbert). You get the uplifting haze high as the majority of the feel, with a bit of body and grape flavor from the PD, plus a bit of fuel and further fruit flavors from the SBS. It's a choice selection if I do say so myself. 

I usually keep my mixes to 3 strains maximum. I tired to mix and smoke 13 different strains at once this one time and that **** wasn't even fun, I was just stuck for like a good hour. But, when you got some strong and diverse genetics, you can mix and match some really flavorful stuff with distinct differences in the high and the medical benefits.

Did y'all know that there is a cannabinoid called THC-V that is the opposite of the cannabinoid that gives you the munches? So THC-V is actually an appetite suppressant and can have some benefit to diabetics as well. I was watching strain hunters on youtube and they were talking about it after finding a Congolese Land Race strain that was the first plant they ever found with over 1% of THC-V found in it's cannabinoid profile.  It's amazing to me how many diverse benefits there are to be found in this plant.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Two Florida lawmakers propose to legalize recreational marijuana in the state

Two Florida lawmakers have filed bills related to legalizing and taxing recreational marijuana in the state.

House Bill 1117 is sponsored by Miami Beach Rep. Michael Grieco (Democrat) and Orlando Rep. Carlos Guillermo Smith (Democrat). Grieco also proposed House Bill 1119, which would impose an excise tax on recreational marijuana.

The bill regarding the legalization of recreational marijuana would allow people 21 and older to purchase and use limited amounts of marijuana in their homes or other private places. Adults 21 and up would be able to purchase no more than 2.5 ounces of the drug at a time. If someone were to smoke the drug in public, they would face a $100 penalty, according to the bill.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

High potency pot 'strongly linked' to psychosis: study

High potency cannabis, especially when used daily, is "strongly linked" to the risk of developing psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia and paranoia, scientists said Wednesday.

In Amsterdam and London—where high-THC marijuana has long been the rule rather than the exception—50 and 30 percent of new psychosis cases, respectively, were associated with potent forms of the drug.

The findings, reported The Lancet, bolster a growing body of research connecting pot to a range of mental health disorders.

With piecemeal legalisation and decriminalisation, consumption in North America and Europe has increased markedly over the last two decades, even as levels of the drug's mind-bending molecule, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), have risen four- or five-fold.

"The use of cannabis with a high concentration of THC has more harmful effects on mental health than the use of weaker forms," said lead author Marta Di Forti, a professor at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience at King's College London.

"Our findings also indicate for the first time how cannabis use affects the incidence of psychotic disorder at a population level."

Across 11 European cities or regions, and a 12th in Brazil, one in five new cases of psychosis were associated to daily cannabis use, and one in ten to high potency pot, the study found.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Bought a Ghost MV1 vape. It's arriving today. Im breaking my no smoking during the work week rule to try it out. 

Let us know how you like it. I was thinking of getting one of those when they first came out but decided to stay with my crafty from storz & bickel. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Let us know how you like it. I was thinking of getting one of those when they first came out but decided to stay with my crafty from storz & bickel. 

I get these super pipes for $8 at a local gas station.  

Yep, lazy one over here. :silly:

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I get these super pipes for $8 at a local gas station.  

Yep, lazy one over here. :silly:

Lol, I feel you. I remember hitting up the gas station back in the day and scrapping the resin off it too during dry spells.

I don’t really do combustion anymore, just vaporizer only for the most part. Nowadays, I can’t stand the taste of anything other than vaping. 

Edited by Fresh8686

I like the vape high, it's a "cleaner" high, if that makes sense.  Much more of a laid back, casual stoned.  Totally coherent, kinda just takes the edge off.  

Haven't vaped in probably over a year, might buy some leaf on my re-up Friday and party with you guys.

I'm jumping off the deep end Saturday night, gonna eat 180 MGs and try to let go.  Most I've ever done before was 150.  Been practicing astral projection every night for about 3 months now and I can reach the vibration stage with ease.  I think I'm ready.

Edited by Chew
  • Like 4

The Ghost MV1 is legit. It is kinda complicated to use at first, but once you get it, its excellent. The combustion is far away so no smoke. It has 8 different temperature settings.

People won't like it cuz it is big. My sister thought it was too bulky but the way it is shaped fits your hand perfectly. Highly recommend, and I got blazed. May vape again tonight. (since its an On Demand vape, you can smoke it and not worry about completing your green if you are feeling good.)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody doing anything special for 4:20? There are festivals and stuff in the city, but eh. 

I’m thinking I might do something like 4 grams of green composed of 20 different strains for a super entourage effect. I was originally gonna j it up, but **** I hate combustion. I think it’s all going in the volcano instead. Should be super tasty. 

2 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Anybody doing anything special for 4:20? There are festivals and stuff in the city, but eh. 

I'm supposed to be devoting 4/20 to keeping up with my master's studies.  I'll twist one up in the morning and have it waiting for me as motivation at the end of the night.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 2

On 2/3/2019 at 2:40 PM, BenningRoadSkin said:

Any of you try Kratom?

I didn't try it.

I actually did it 😛

But if you're gonna try it, you better try it quick since all the alphabet soups (FDA, DEA, CDC) is tryin to convince everyone that it's super-deadly,

the same way they accused weed of that, long before the people stood up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

I’m thinking I might do something like 4 grams of green composed of 20 different strains for a super entourage effect. I was originally gonna j it up, but **** I hate combustion. I think it’s all going in the volcano instead. Should be super tasty. 

Folks are visiting that day, but I'll probably celebrate at night once they leave. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I drove to Colorado last week. Left my house at 9pm Monday night, got in at 5:30am. Went to McDonalds then drive to a rest stop for a one hour nap while I waited for everything to open up. Got back home at 7:30pm Tuesday evening.

You left out the most exciting and interesting parts of the story, and only included the mundane facts instead 😛

20 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

You left out the most exciting and interesting parts of the story, and only included the mundane facts instead 😛

Bought my first edibles ever and tried one about an hour into my drive home. After 30 minutes I was really disappointed so I ate two more. This turned out to be a mistake.

edit: Also, west Texas windmill farms are the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2