Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

I think the Repubs are upset about the Biden truck issue because the world has learned that great people, tremendous people, like the Trumps never pay anybody for their services 

in their minds it is probably very unnatural to pay someone back that went out of their way for you. Nah, you piss them off enough that they won’t want to be around you and then you’re free of your debt. 

Genius really. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Maybe he should have blurred his face when videotaping himself...

I'm actually thinking of a parallel. To the Civil War. 

You see, this whole genre of glorifying the Confederacy,  happened after they lost

When they started the war, they thought they were going to win. So they didn't need excuses. 

Four Confederate states, when they voted to secede, literally passed resolutions through their legislatures, saying what their reasons were. (And every one said it was about slavery, and nothing else.)

(In fact, their biggest complaint was that they wanted the federal government to tell abolitionist states that, when a southerner took a slave to a state where slavery was illegal, that the abolitionist state had to treat the slave as a slave, anyway. Which kind of goes against the current myth that the Confederacy was fighting for "state's rights".)

When they stormed the Capital building, the Trumpers thought they were going to win. They were proud of their actions. 

The coverup about what they did, started the next morning. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Larry said:

I'm actually thinking of a parallel. To the Civil War. 

You see, this whole genre of glorifying the Confederacy,  happened after they lost

When they started the war, they thought they were going to win. So they didn't need excuses. 

Four Confederate states, when they voted to secede, literally passed resolutions through their legislatures, saying what their reasons were. (And every one said it was about slavery, and nothing else.)

(In fact, their biggest complaint was that they wanted the federal government to tell abolitionist states that, when a southerner took a slave to a state where slavery was illegal, that the abolitionist state had to treat the slave as a slave, anyway. Which kind of goes against the current myth that the Confederacy was fighting for "state's rights".)

When they stormed the Capital building, the Trumpers thought they were going to win. They were proud of their actions. 

The coverup about what they did, started the next morning. 

This is probably one of the best posts you've ever made. (But I'll admit I haven't gone back and read through them all.)

• Like 1

Police investigating sexual assault allegations against Florida GOP Chair Christian Ziegler have obtained a video Ziegler took of the encounter, according to the Florida Trident. 

Citing two sources with direct knowledge of the police investigation, the Trident – the publishing arm of the Florida Center for Government Accountability – is reporting that Ziegler shot the video on his cell phone and the alleged victim can be heard speaking during the encounter, which Ziegler says was consensual.

• Thumb down 1

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Yeah the guy is mad because his aide out the door says he's going to tell people about the representatives daughter having an onlyfans.

If it's true, then I don't really blame him for being upset.

But he's also a Republican, so......"if"

9 hours ago, Bang said:

I wonder if his daughter is upset at the influx of 'fans'.

~Bang

That crossed my mind, too lol...usually, anyone who starts up an OnlyFans account is--wait for it--looking for fans. It's right there in the site name. Sounds like he feels it may hurt him more than it would hurt her. Someone saying "His daughter has an OnlyFans account" is more like free advertising...not to mention, this is something that should have been discussed at length between him and his daughter before he ran (or at the time she decided to open an OF account if it happened after he decided to run).

That being said, if I felt someone was gonna publicly go after my daughter's reputation and character for ANY reason, I'd turn into that person's worst nightmare and obliterate them. **** them and **** that.

The Ziegler scandal:

Quote from an article -

"But when the woman learned Bridget Ziegler wouldn’t join the meeting, she informed him [Cristian Ziegler] she wasn’t interested via text: “Sorry I was mostly in for her.”

That text says (or alludes to) just a ****load, and could probably bury both them fools.

1) It could be used as motive--"she rejects him and he ends up raping her" is just damning.

2) "Mostly in for her" points to Bridget most likely being "in it" for the other woman as well, and not some "I only did it to please my husband" bull**** she might try and claim...which in a vacuum doesn't mean **** because there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I mean, good for her, we're all human. Couldn't give less of a ****. But there is no vacuum...this is a woman who proudly endorsed (and maybe even helped write) the infamous "Don't Say Gay" bill in Florida and stood smiling next to DeSantis as he signed it into law. It would be like if she campaigned to make slavery legal again for black Americans, helped write the law, then beamed proudly as she stood by while the the bill was signed into law....then found out she's actually black and only looks white lol.

• Like 1

This happens a lot in our community. Usually in a club atmosphere or online site like Plenty of Fish, a woman looking for another woman either contacts another woman or another woman approaches a woman first, then the man is introduced after a time. 

This sounds like to me that these three had some sort of liaison and the mister took it upon himself to contact the other woman and his wife might not have known this. The couple might have an agreement to only swing together. And if the person they picked up was more interested in the wife, then she obviously wasn't willing to be with just him. He might have said wife would enter later just to be alone with the other woman. 

I was pretty attractive in my younger years and this happened a lot in clubs. Woman approaches, asks for a dance, buys drink, and hubby suddenly appears. It's always a "no" from me, I had my time with men. 

So this sounds perfectly normal to me. And he sounds like scum.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

This happens a lot in our community. Usually in a club atmosphere or online site like Plenty of Fish, a woman looking for another woman either contacts another woman or another woman approaches a woman first, then the man is introduced after a time. 

This sounds like to me that these three had some sort of liaison and the mister took it upon himself to contact the other woman and his wife might not have known this. The couple might have an agreement to only swing together. And if the person they picked up was more interested in the wife, then she obviously wasn't willing to be with just him. He might have said wife would enter later just to be alone with the other woman. 

I was pretty attractive in my younger years and this happened a lot in clubs. Woman approaches, asks for a dance, buys drink, and hubby suddenly appears. It's always a "no" from me, I had my time with men. 

So this sounds perfectly normal to me. And he sounds like scum.

The woman making the accusation was a long-time friend of the husband, something like 20 year friendship. I think I read that he and Bridget approached the hubby's friend and initiated everything, and my guess is that the friend only agreed because of Bridget and not because of him...if they have been friends that long without anything happening between them, she had NO interest in him at all lol...so completely agreeing with your "she obviously wasn't willing to be with just him" comment, not to mention she told him "no" in her text but he went over anyway. But I don't know if anything ever happened between Christian Ziegler and this woman during their friendship or not. At any rate, doesn't sound like it was a meeting through a site or at a club (not that you were saying it was).

I was "fine back in the day" as well lol...and got approached a few times by women for threesomes (no men involved) but not at clubs, it was always women I knew before. Never took part even though I liked the idea of it...but I'm not cut out for that, I don't think. But I never judge those who do as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult.  EDIT: Actually I take that back lol...there were two times where I didn't "exactly" say no and things went forward--once just for a moment and another, um, a bit longer. Oh, ****, ok make that three times lol...just remembered yet another time where things advanced forward for a brief moment with me, a woman I was involved with, and her friend. I can't believe I just brushed these experiences aside.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Thumb up 1

35 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

The woman making the accusation was a long-time friend of the husband, something like 20 year friendship. I think I read that he and Bridget approached the hubby's friend and initiated everything, and my guess is that the friend only agreed because of Bridget and not because of him...if they have been friends that long without anything happening between them, she had NO interest in him at all lol...so completely agreeing with your "she obviously wasn't willing to be with just him" comment, not to mention she told him "no" in her text but he went over anyway. But I don't know if anything ever happened between Christian Ziegler and this woman during their friendship or not. At any rate, doesn't sound like it was a meeting through a site or at a club (not that you were saying it was).

I was "fine back in the day" as well lol...and got approached a few times by women for threesomes (no men involved) but not at clubs, it was always women I knew before. Never took part even though I liked the idea of it...but I'm not cut out for that, I don't think. But I never judge those who do as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult.  EDIT: Actually I take that back lol...there were two times where I didn't "exactly" say no and things went forward--once just for a moment and another, um, a bit longer. Oh, ****, ok make that three times lol...just remembered yet another time where things advanced forward for a brief moment with me, a woman I was involved with, and her friend. I can't believe I just brushed these experiences aside.

You forgot to include --- Dear Penthouse: 

• Haha 4

Man, seems like a lot of people are way less inhibited than I am. I just can’t see myself working up the nerve to ask one of my long time friends to tag team my wife with me.

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I was pretty attractive in my younger years

Pics

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 2

From another article lol:

"On Wednesday, one member of a Sarasota Reddit forum noted the irony, writing, “Because of the Zieglers and all the gossip they’ve evoked around school, my elementary-aged kids now know about swinging and threesomes.”

That's what happens when an anti-LGBTQ person ends up possibly being part of the "Bs" in that group of letters.

• Thumb up 1