Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Mojo’s self-ownage is a pretty good time to remind everyone that the entire objective of the QAnon movement, and by extension the shambling corpse of the GQP, is to accuse political opponents of pedophilia/grooming as a pretense to rounding them up and murdering them.

Thats it.  That’s the whole deal.  

Edited by TradeTheBeal!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Mojo’s self-ownage is a pretty good time to remind everyone that the entire objective of the QAnon movement, and by extension the shambling corpse of the GQP, is to accuse political opponents of pedophilia/grooming as a pretense to rounding them up and murdering them.

Thats it.  That’s the whole deal.  

For them--and this has been underscored by Trump's time in office--the accusation is all that matters. They get off on the accusations and then try and shoehorn "facts" into their narrative to present it as proof and evidence. So because of that, we end up with pedophilia and human sacrifices in pizza parlor basements, hundreds of thousands of republican mail-in ballots found in trash cans, a plane full of Antifa dressed in all-black headed for BLM protests, and teachers around the country actively grooming 2nd graders by bringing in drag queens and teaching them about gay oral sex.

Then it gets disseminated via wacked-out message board sites...which then gets tweeted, re-tweeted and facebooked...which then gets a bunch of shallow thinkers all excited because the accusation is all that matters to them and seeing those accusations on Twitter and Facebook somehow gives the accusations validity...which then gets GOP politicians giddy because they can use these accusations and the excitement caused in those shallow thinkers to their advantage, whether it be grifting them for money or taking out their political rivals for the purpose of gaining power.

And it's obvious. Well, to most of us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Seems to me if we turn all the kids gay the teenage pregnancy problem would go away.

Honestly, you people who are terrified that kids are being exposed to some kind of an agenda sound like raving ****ing lunatics.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Bang said:

Honestly, you people who are terrified that kids are being exposed to some kind of an agenda sound like raving ****ing lunatics.

Recall a tweet from a middle school teacher, claiming that "If I could indoctrinate your children, they'd wear deodorant and stay off their phone during class."

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

From Heather Cox Richardson's Letter from Saturday 6-18-22 what the Texas Republican party is up to now. Have I said recently how much I hate living here? It's all I can do to keep my blood pressure under control with **** like this actively promoted.

And, as if in confirmation, delegates to a convention of the Texas Republican Party today approved platform planks rejecting “the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and [holding] that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States”; requiring students “to learn about the dignity of the preborn human,” including that life begins at fertilization; treating homosexuality as “an abnormal lifestyle choice”; locking the number of Supreme Court justices at 9; getting rid of the constitutional power to levy income taxes; abolishing the Federal Reserve; rejecting the Equal Rights Amendment; returning Christianity to schools and government; ending all gun safety measures; abolishing the Department of Education; arming teachers; requiring colleges to teach “free-market liberty principles”; defending capital punishment; dictating the ways in which the events at the Alamo are remembered; protecting Confederate monuments; ending gay marriage; withdrawing from the United Nations and the World Health Organization; and calling for a vote “for the people of Texas to determine whether or not the State of Texas should reassert its status as an independent nation.”   

That's some serious psychotic ****.  I do love the Alamo and independent nation non-sense though.

• Like 1

Oh good lord, my common sense and morality has alerted @TradeTheBeal! to join the fray.

He’s like some sort of ultra liberal superhero.

If you’re on your way to get your 6 month old their 3rd booster and forgot your face shield at home, he will be there.

If you’re in the finals of Rupaul’s drag show and break a heel on the runway, he will be there.

If you’re walking around with a five o clock shadow, beer gut, and a mini skirt and a small child refers to you with the wrong pronoun, he will be there.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, mojo said:

Oh good lord, my common sense and morality has alerted @TradeTheBeal! to join the fray.

If you’re on your way to get your 6 month old their 3rd booster and forgot your face shield at home, he will be there.

If you’re in the finals of Rupaul’s drag show and break a heel on the runway, he will be there.

If you’re walking around with a five o clock shadow, beer gut, and a mini skirt and a small child refers to you with the wrong pronoun, he will be there.

sounds-like-someone-ttfotf.jpg.a3fb30989ded780a7fa3e88510bf9d4b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

45 minutes ago, mojo said:

Do you know how many drag queens could have gotten near your kid while you were wasting time posting this nonsense?

~🙄

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

From Heather Cox Richardson's Letter from Saturday 6-18-22 what the Texas Republican party is up to now. Have I said recently how much I hate living here? It's all I can do to keep my blood pressure under control with **** like this actively promoted.

And, as if in confirmation, delegates to a convention of the Texas Republican Party today approved platform planks rejecting “the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and [holding] that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States”; requiring students “to learn about the dignity of the preborn human,” including that life begins at fertilization; treating homosexuality as “an abnormal lifestyle choice”; locking the number of Supreme Court justices at 9; getting rid of the constitutional power to levy income taxes; abolishing the Federal Reserve; rejecting the Equal Rights Amendment; returning Christianity to schools and government; ending all gun safety measures; abolishing the Department of Education; arming teachers; requiring colleges to teach “free-market liberty principles”; defending capital punishment; dictating the ways in which the events at the Alamo are remembered; protecting Confederate monuments; ending gay marriage; withdrawing from the United Nations and the World Health Organization; and calling for a vote “for the people of Texas to determine whether or not the State of Texas should reassert its status as an independent nation.”   

That's some serious psychotic ****.  I do love the Alamo and independent nation non-sense though.

I’m with you. I want to get out. I just bought my house last year. I’ve been remodeling, but I think I’m going to start saving my money to get the hell out.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bang said:

Do you know how many drag queens could have gotten near your kid while you were wasting time posting this nonsense?

~🙄

Thankfully it’s summer and school is not in session so I’m not too concerned.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I’m with you. I want to get out. I just bought my house last year. I’ve been remodeling, but I think I’m going to start saving my money to get the hell out.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck here. Thank goodness I live in Cedar Park with a Blue local government that we've voted in the last couple of elections, holding off the lunatic fringe. 

I wish you the best in your plans for escape. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So has the right wing rage machine now gone from CRT to Trans people and now to drag queens?

I swear it's like clockwork and the chuds on the right just lap it up right out of the trough.

Every. Single. Time. 

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 2

14 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Can you show me where anyone said they love having sex with farm animals and want to be celbrated because of it?...I'll wait. And, no, having a drag queen story time is not the same as "I have sex with farm animals, celebrate me!"

However:

GOP lawmaker Mike Hill slammed for joking about killing gays

Republican state Rep. Mike Hill of Pensacola joked and laughed about a constituent’s comment that gay people should be put to death, according to the Pensacola News Journal, drawing harsh backlash against Hill from across the state on Friday.

According to a News Journal transcript of the audio recording, which the paper said was released by Women for Responsible Legislation, someone at the May 23 meeting at Pensacola City Hall said to Hill, “In 1 Corinthians, it says that a man who has an affair with another man will be put to death.”

Hill replied, “It says that in the Old Testament, too.” Another attendee then asked, “Can you introduce legislation?”

There is some laughter, and Hill finally replied, “I wonder how that would go over?”

Candidates won't call out host citing death for gays

Three Republican presidential candidates spoke at a forum in Des Moines this month hosted by a pastor who raved approvingly that the Bible justifies killing gay people — “and I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ.”  But neither Texas Sen. Ted Cruz (since endorsed by Iowa’s Congressman Steve King) nor Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal nor former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee rebutted Kevin Swanson incendiary statements.

On a video of the event aired on The Rachel Maddow Show,  you can hear applause and whistles from the audience. Swanson goes on to say he doesn’t  “advocate for our civil leaders to do this (impose the death penalty on gays) today” because dying itself isn't a big deal, though burning in hell, where gay people are bound, is. He says he would give them time to repent.

Calls and emails seeking a reaction to Swanson's remarks by spokespeople for Cruz and Jindal (who suspended his campaign Tuesday) went unanswered. Huckabee’s spokeswoman Alice Stewart asked for documentation and was sent a video link. She responded the next day saying, "Gov. Huckabee appreciated the opportunity to speak with an audience in Iowa about the importance of standing up for our religious liberties."

Tea Party Candidate Says It's OK To Stone Gays To Death

Scott Esk, a Republican Tea Party candidate in Oklahoma, got into a debate on Facebook last summer in which he advocated killing homosexuals.

“I think we would be totally in the right to do it,” Esk wrote in comments uncovered by Oklahoma journalist Rob Morris. “That goes against some parts of libertarianism, I realize, and I’m largely libertarian, but ignoring as a nation things that are worthy of death is very remiss.”

When pressed, Esk added: "I never said I would author legislation to put homosexuals to death, but I didn’t have a problem with it."

Gubernatorial candidate calls for ‘firing squad’ for Trans rights supporters

Former Mississippi State Representative Robert Foster, a Republican who had served from January 5, 2016 until January 7, 2020 representing House District 28 in Northwestern Mississippi approximately 23 miles south of Memphis, Tennessee, tweeted out last week that it was his conviction that transgender people and their allies need to be shot dead by firing squad.

Foster, who campaigned for the governor’s chair in 2019 lists himself on his Twitter bio as a “Man of Faith, and Constitutional Conservative.”

@mojo busy saying Beal….OF ALL PEOPLE…. is a super liberal hero but you missed this post. Please address. We need your expert analysis. 

you don’t really have to and honestly it’s probably best of you don’t as it’s not really getting any better from here. Your views are just stupid. Spending more time explaining them doesn’t really change anything for anyone. You do better when you don’t speak to be real. But, ya know, feee country. 

I’m not sure I get it but if anyone cares my joke about Beal was just that, a joke based on some back and forth we’ve had previously.

Based on some his other posts on music and such, I have a feeling if we sat down for 10 or 12 drinks, we would be the best of chums. 

• Like 2