Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Not even remotely surprised @Forever A Redskin would just ignore everyone choke slamming his absolutely moronic statement without so much as a “ok ok my bad, you got me there”.

Thats *the whole thing* in a nutshell.  Ignoring reality is PRECISELY why it’s a ****ing sewer.

Zero critical thinking.  Zero accountability.  Just infinitely out-assholing each other day after day after day.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, 86 Snyder said:

Not even remotely surprised @Forever A Redskin would just ignore everyone choke slamming his absolutely moronic statement without so much as a “ok ok my bad, you got me there”.

Thats *the whole thing* in a nutshell.  Ignoring reality is PRECISELY why it’s a ****ing sewer.

Zero critical thinking.  Zero accountability.  Just infinitely out-assholing each other day after day after day.

You have to wonder what’s going on in the brain to allow for such delusions. Honestly. Completely make up ****, get called out *blank stare* *reboot*, completely make up more **** and repeat. 

Anyone with a working brain would have to know how much of a fool they make themselves look. But here we are. 

40% of the county is like this. And they let them vote! 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

@Forever A Redskin literally runs away and hides from any legitimate debate, leaving tons of topics and questions unanswered, only to show back up touting the one thing nobody argued - approval ratings.  

He couldn’t be more a of a Maga if he tried.  Oh but he’s a libertarian though 🤣🤣🤣.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Haha 2

I typo'd 150 as 550. Didn't address it because I know no one would believe me anyway. Just like you ignored the true part of the statement that it's more than any modern president at this stage in his term. 

The rest of my post still stands as all true. 

Also hilarious that you guys are talking about conspiracy theories when someone just posted stuff about the Steele Dossier being true... Who's the real conspiracy theory party?

Guess what... The January 6th committee will find nothing against trump. And even if they did you'd lose even worse to Ron Desantis. Keep wasting tax dollars on Trump witch-hunts though. The American voters really care about it over the economy.

But keep on holding on to hope and ignore the numbers.

Edited by Forever A Redskin
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I typo'd 150 as 550. Didn't address it because I know no one would believe me anyway. 

As a matter of fact, we do not.

1 minute ago, Forever A Redskin said:

But keep on holding on to hope and ignore the numbers.

Kinda like Hilldog did?  Oh, wait...that was the other way around.

You live in an echo chamber repeating only what your sweet summer childlike sensibilities can handle.  Tune in to any news cast Thursday night (except Fox, which will feature Tuck the schmuck parroting what you've said here) and watch the traitorous scum get theirs.  Or don't.

2 minutes ago, The 12th Commandment said:

As a matter of fact, we do not.

Kinda like Hilldog did?  Oh, wait...that was the other way around.

You live in an echo chamber repeating only what your sweet summer childlike sensibilities can handle.  Tune in to any news cast Thursday night (except Fox, which will feature Tuck the schmuck parroting what you've said here) and watch the traitorous scum get theirs.  Or don't.

I don't watch Fox news bud. I watch more liberal media than you watch conservative media. I can assure you. So who's in the echo-chamber?

Laughable how anyone can defend this administration at this point. Gotta give it to you guys for your loyalty!

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I don't watch Fox news bud. I watch more liberal media than you watch conservative media. I can assure you. So who's in the echo-chamber?

Laughable how anyone can defend this administration at this point. Gotta give it to you guys for your loyalty!

Sorry TimeWarner dropped OANN.  But I hate the free market too.

2 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Well, seeing as I don't watch any tv news at all.  You're wrong...again.

Tearing apart your BS doesn't require defending Biden.  Which i haven't done.  Except for to laugh at your ridiculous exaggerating.

19 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Guess what... The January 6th committee will find nothing against trump. And even if they did you'd lose even worse to Ron Desantis. Keep wasting tax dollars on Trump witch-hunts though. The American voters really care about it over the economy.

Word.These ES libruls don't want to hear the truth. They going to be in for a rude awakening when Donald Trump is reinstated as the President and Joe Biden is marched to Gitmo.

Edited by Cooked Crack
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb down 1

Yanno...... it's kinda funny in a twisted way

It's as if there's a party going on, music in the background, people engaged in different conversations, etc. and a big ass bug gets in and flies around the room. Everything stops and the room's attention is focused on the bug, a couple people stagger around trying to swat it or drive it out, drinks are spilled, people are running into each other starting little satellite disruptions and the whole time the only thing the bug is thinking is "Haha! Gotcha!"

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Lol don't watch. But I know you hate it. Elon Musk trauma.

lol.  Are you conflating talking points here?  What does Elon Musk have to do with OANN or conservative media in general.  Why bring in Lay-off Elon into this?  

A few questions for ya:

Did Joe Biden win the 2020 Presidential election?

Is the Earth flat?

How old is the Earth? A) About 4.5B years. B ) About 200k years old.  Or C) About 6000 years?

Personally I'd rather have a President that stands up for civil rights (and the environment) over one with a cult of personality who alienated the US from everyone in the world with the exception of Russia and had a 4 year history of losing and failure (ending in his support of domestic terrorism).

So I don't get the current approval rating shtick. So ****ing what?

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

lol.  Are you conflating talking points here?  What does Elon Musk have to do with OANN or conservative media in general.  Why bring in Lay-off Elon into this?  

A few questions for ya:

Did Joe Biden win the 2020 Presidential election?

Is the Earth flat?

How old is the Earth? A) About 4.5B years. B ) About 200k years old.  Or C) About 6000 years?

You said you hated the free market. I said I'm sure you do, probably have trauma from Elon Musk buying Twitter in a free market. 

And the answer to the rest of your multiple choice quiz are all yes of course.