Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Mail:Disastrous Bella Hadid-backed Bahamas Fyre Festival is CANCELLED

Kilmer17

Hilarious! Gotta second TTB, schadenfreude served in a foam container, how is this not perfect? The place is overrun by packs of feral dogs trying to find their luggage and get a flight back out. Pretty much exactly what I'd wish on anyone opting to go to this in the first place.

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

i dont understand why we are celebrating?

I need more info

I think it's more bait and switch that I find funny. This was billed as a luxurious music festival that was charging 12k plus for attendance. Sucks for these people but the whole clustershmuck aspect makes me laugh.

56 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

reading more into this I think the simple question is

"Where is Ja Rule?"

Ja Rule Statement: " Thank you all for participating in the Fyre Festival social experiment, where we exposed hundreds of millennials who have never experienced true adversity the hardships facing refugees in foreign countries. This was an eye opening experience for many of us, and we walk away from this event with a new perspective of the human condition. #norefunds". 

Hahahhahahahahahaha.

9 hours ago, Zazzaro703 said:

Ja Rule Statement: " Thank you all for participating in the Fyre Festival social experiment, where we exposed hundreds of millennials who have never experienced true adversity the hardships facing refugees in foreign countries. This was an eye opening experience for many of us, and we walk away from this event with a new perspective of the human condition. #norefunds". 

Hahahhahahahahahaha.

Wait, he actually said that?

Archived