Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***The All-Encompassing ES Hip Hop Thread***

RonArtest15

• 3 weeks later...

I gave it a couple of spins

on a technical level, he's as sharp as ever, but I just find that I dont care. he's rapping his ass off on most of these tracks, has some solid rappers as features, still needs to leave them club tracks alone. he cant pull it off. good album overall IMO, dont see it last long in the rotation outside of a few songs.

Yeah, it definitely isn’t an album to get murdered to.

Excellent lyrics.  Lots of great bars.  Sounds are just kinda ok, though.  I really liked Kamakaze though, maybe since he switched up his flows.

Eminem is still bonkers on features he jumps onto on other artists songs.

I wish Eminem would do a Halloween concept album.  Not a campy album, one that’s legit scary like an R rated horror movie.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 1:19 PM, -JB- said:

Anybody put Drake in their top 5 DOA is a cornball too lol

I’ll listen to Drake over Tyler the creator. Where’s Kendrick with some new music? My favorite album in 2019 was probably YBN Cordae, or maybe Logic. Thought it was a pretty bland year for hip hop. Da baby pretty much was on top 

Also theirs no point in even trying to listen to Lil Wayne’s new album, I’m sure everyone has pretty much given up on the dude but I tried to listen to it. Pretty terrible. I’ll forever miss the early Carter album and drought/dedication mixtapes. Some great high school memories 

• 2 weeks later...

Vinnie Paz from Jedi Mind Tricks dropped an album recently.  It's hot.  Violent By Design is a top 25 hip hop album all time for me.  Legendary underground release that influenced a lot of cats.  Stoupe's production on that album is epic.  Dark dramatic and riveting beats.

Violentbydesign.jpg