Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call Bruce Allen's Office. Let Him Know How You Feel. SERIOUSLY IT WORKS

nkoucheki

1 hour ago, kleese said:

My message would say 

"Bruce, hi. I hate you. I think. At least that's what I think I'm supposed to say. It sounds like some other people might hate you so I should probably hate you too. The handling of our former GM

seems odd-- not real smooth there Bruce. But I also kind of like the moves we've made so far this offseason. I think the roster is actually getting a little better. But I still hate you. I think. Thanks. Have a great day."

Ask him if his refrigerator is running. :) 

I've emailed Bruce awhile back and it centered on Kirk.   If people want to call Bruce or whomever and let them know what they like or don't like.  Don't get why anyone should care or be bothered by it.  To each their own.  Bruce is a big boy he could ignore whatever he wants. 

I don't hate Bruce.  My beef with him is centered about getting the Kirk contract done.   I probably spend hours on some days posting about all sorts of subjects on the board as many of us do here -- don't get the harm of spending 5 minutes sending something to Bruce once in a blue moon.  Maybe its a waste of time, maybe not.  But I don't see how people voicing their opinion can be harmful. :)

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The team doesn't owe us is irrelvant to the point IMO.  If you are a paying client especially of a sports team which is a year after year expense -- that business should care about what their clients think.  Are they beholden to them?  Of course not.  That's a different subject.  But if their client base is upset I don't think they shrug it off as meaningless.   I own my own business -- clients can't tell me what to do -- but if they are unhappy with me then heck yeah it would bother me and I'd pay attention. 

We saw just that years back where there was outcry about Jim Fassel being the likely the next head coach and as a consequence that was tabled.  Vinny Cerrato flat out said on the radio last night that public outcry/negative PR cost him his job and if it intensifies it might cost Bruce his.   Pressure from a customer base can indeed have an impact.

If your point is we have no right to complain -- to each their own but I disagree. If someone is willing to go on tripadvisor to plug or complain about a hotel that they only stayed at once.  We IMO have the right to complain about a business that many of us have spent thousands of dollars on year in and year out.  The Redskins aren't obligated to listen but we IMO have a right to say whatever we think and they can take or leave it.

As for people here being protective of Bruce's phone line.  And this is coming from someone who hasn't called him. If the calls are going straight to his voicemail as people here are saying, I really doubt Bruce is held up in his office taking phone calls -- let alone how many calls has this thread generated maybe 10?  :)

if hundreds of calls are cranking out and Bruce is hopeless while FA's are trying to reach him on his phone but his line is busy, then I'm with you but that seems wildly far fetched. :)  Landlines are often formalities these days -- if you want to get an important business call cooking, its usually to that person's cell phone.

Pffft. Yeah. This thread is what is going to bring down the organization. Not their mismanagement or general stupidity

52 minutes ago, TouchdownSkin said:

I think it's futile to call and leave messages to the guy you want fired.  I'm sure he doesn't even check his voicemails himself.

What do you people think I'm trying to accomplish here? A coup? Because I'm pretty sure there has to be a refractory period before you have a second one, no matter what the institution is. 

4 minutes ago, Ron78 said:

We don't owe the team dick either.

Can I ask you a question? Let's take the fact that the Redskins are snakes and liars completely out of it. Let's say Scotty Mac showed up to work every single day, wasted off his backside. Shouldn't that be... embarassing? Not for him. For the organization. This guy SUPPOSEDLY couldn't stay sober for 2 seconds and he did a better job running things than our average (i.e. stupid) 

1 minute ago, nkoucheki said:

Can I ask you a question? Let's take the fact that the Redskins are snakes and liars completely out of it. Let's say Scotty Mac showed up to work every single day, wasted off his backside. Shouldn't that be... embarassing? Not for him. For the organization. This guy SUPPOSEDLY couldn't stay sober for 2 seconds and he did a better job running things than our average (i.e. stupid) 

Yeah, I definitely had more faith in Scott's ability to scout talent than Bruce's.  I still think the ultimate root of the problem is Dan though, and we are going to suffer until he dies of natural causes or sells the team.

4 minutes ago, Ron78 said:

Yeah, I definitely had more faith in Scott's ability to scout talent than Bruce's.  I still think the ultimate root of the problem is Dan though, and we are going to suffer until he dies of natural causes or sells the team.

He has a son. Just so everyone is aware lol

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

He has a son. Just so everyone is aware lol

So you're telling me. I'm a Redskins fan born in 1992, have to listen to all the older ones who saw championships and glory and COMPETENCE tell me about how horrible it is to leave a sarcastic voicemail for our general manager and now you've essentially proven to me my misery will never end? Nope. Nope Nope Nope

3 minutes ago, Ron78 said:

Maybe his son is not a complete idiot.  *fingers crossed*  lol

Isn't there some saying about an apple and its distance from the tree to reference here? 

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yeah, cause Bruce is surely going to listen to you guys...

For the OP, I think it was more about venting than hoping Bruce would actually listen.  Bruce gets paid a whole lot of money to suck at his job.  Why shouldn't he suffer a maxed out voice mail box of dissatisfied fans?

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

And two daughters. I think both in college actually...very attractive too ;) 

So you're telling me all I have to do is marry one of them and weasel my way into the administration like that one dude did with Trumps daughter? YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!!

Anyone who leaves a message ... good for you! It cannot possibly hurt. If you think it's silly, then don't do it. Simple.  I love the idea of letting this guy know personally about our disappointment with recent events. 

It's like the Huly threads every week welcoming the team back after a game. After a miserable loss, people are always salty about just the idea of welcoming the team back into town or showing them any kind of love, but it's pretty accepted now to just shut up about it if you don't agree with it or don't want to take part. Same should apply here. 

Would love to know if anyone hears anything back. 

Archived