Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call Bruce Allen's Office. Let Him Know How You Feel. SERIOUSLY IT WORKS

nkoucheki

Just now, Birdlives said:

In the immortal words of Jed York, "the owner can't fire himself". 

I'd love if he sold the team, but I live in reality.

I'm 24 years old and I have told friends this for years: "the man has more money than god, I will never see another day in my life where he does not own the Redskins. Doesn't mean I have to give in. I wish I was at that game where people were throwing pennies at the Owner's Box. 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

In theory true and in the long run true but that's a slow burn process.  It will take quite some time to be felt or noticed unless its centered from season ticket holders IMO.  I think communications like this is the way to go but wonder if Bruce is the best target or Dan?  Does Dan have a phone line there for voice mail?  If its Bruce, I'd have an angle like sign Kirk, please stop whatever

Tell him what you think! Believe me, I tried for Snyder. This did not work to get to Snyder. I would have KILLED for that opportunity. However, this is a pretty good something to build on. It only works after hours, because during business hours there are people there, all those poor employees who have been getting yelled at, answering the phones. After hours, it taps you into this system, and I guessed right. It actually worked 

3 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

In the immortal words of Jed York, "the owner can't fire himself". 

I'd love if he sold the team, but I live in reality.

Maybe it's a longshot, but if Redskins fans made a collective effort to put a dent in his wallet (i.e., not purchasing merchandise or tickets), maybe he would consider selling.

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

Don't see the issue with dropping a line of displeasure to the guy. (some of) Y'all acting like you owe him something. We are Skins fans, battered, bruised and beaten emotionally. We have the right to voice our concerns in a civil manner. Its our American right after all.

Cant believe the idea of censorship is being toted around right now...

The idea of suppression however is alive and well. You'd have to do something like... make a crazy decision at the most inopportune time with ramifications to millions who care for the product. And THEN, put out a 3 line statement, say you will have no further comments and hide. Wouldn't that be something? 

1 minute ago, nkoucheki said:

The idea of suppression however is alive and well. You'd have to do something like... make a crazy decision at the most inopportune time with ramifications to millions who care for the product. And THEN, put out a 3 line statement, say you will have no further comments and hide. Wouldn't that be something? 

Exactly why we should be voicing our concerns. Not be swept under the rug.

Just now, Dirt said:

This is just full blown whining now, can we stop??

Our wrs and qbs contracts were up and there was something wrong with our GM.  Get the **** over it and stop calling for people's heads, jesus

The complete lack of class? 

3 minutes ago, Dirt said:

Our wrs and qbs contracts were up and there was something wrong with our GM.  Get the **** over it and stop calling for people's heads, jesus

Nah mate, They did the fans wrong. Have done us wrong for many years. Spending an extra 30 seconds of their day to listen to me tell them to sign our franchise qb (or delete my voicemail) was time well spent by me. "can we stop??" and "get the **** over it" "jesus" however sounds a lot like whining

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

Exactly why we should be voicing our concerns. Not be swept under the rug.

As I have said time and time again. Thousands of fans have been contacting the team to voice their displeasure. But those of us who are upset, are not upset at the poor guy who has to sell season tickets. All I want is for people to be able to get to the source. 

Like some have already said only way things change is not to spend money on the organization.

It's not that damn hard people.

Don't buy tickets, jerseys, hats.

Stop paying this man for 20 years of a **** product.

I know I can do it. The question is can you guys do it.

Even if it's one game. 

No one show up in mean no one.

It shouldn't be hard it has social media.

2 minutes ago, nkoucheki said:

The complete lack of class? 

I don't know what you mean.  A guy got fired and a statement was made.  I'm sorry he didn't sit you down and pat you on the head before he delivered it.

This is the most overreacting I have ever seen from fans.

1 minute ago, Dirt said:

I don't know what you mean.  A guy got fired and a statement was made.  I'm sorry he didn't sit you down and pat you on the head before he delivered it.

I don't think it's overreacting when there has been a long history of dysfunction.

3 minutes ago, Dirt said:

A guy (our GM) got fired (with no clarity or public reason) during the most important crossroads in recent history which resulted in botching contact negotiations with our record breaking qb. Please continue to minimize.

1 minute ago, Dirt said:

Anonymous Sources? Talking about intimate mental health issues on the way out the door? Wasn't firing him enough? Don't be a sucker man

Just now, Rattlesnake88 said:

A guy (our GM) was got fired (with no clarity or public reason) during the most important crossroads in recent history which resulted in botching contact negotiations with our record breaking qb. Please continue to minimize.

Yeah.  And maybe this was said GMs fault.  Maybe that's why he got fired.  For the 3rd time.

But go ahead, blow up Bruce Allen's phone, I'm sure it will sway his opinions on things.

You want to really make an impact?

Don't address your campaign to the redskins, or snyder.

Address it to Goodell or other owners.

The NFL has... interesting... rules about owners that aren't "original owners" and Washington is a market the NFL has a very strong interest in being in. Especially how it relates to revenue sharing...

You want change? Don't go after Allen. Go after Snyder. Don't direct your campaign at Snyder - direct it to the other owners and goodell.

There's some... interesting... rumors about what happened towards the end of the Zorn era... Trust me - direct your stuff at the NFL.

8 minutes ago, Dirt said:

Yep these are the fans that have allowed 20 years of a crap product.

11 minutes ago, Ron78 said:

Maybe it's a longshot, but if Redskins fans made a collective effort to put a dent in his wallet (i.e., not purchasing merchandise or tickets), maybe he would consider selling.

Back in the day that would work. It doesn't matter anymore. They make so much from tv and revenue sharing they don't even feel that hit anymore.

Just now, Dirt said:

Yeah.  And maybe this was said GMs fault.  Maybe that's why he got fired.  For the 3rd time.

But go ahead, blow up Bruce Allen's phone, I'm sure it will sway his opinions on things.

Nah it probably won't. But it brought me joy. Don't fight a smile 

1 minute ago, tshile said:

You want to really make an impact?

Don't address your campaign to the redskins, or snyder.

Address it to Goodell or other owners.

The NFL has... interesting... rules about owners that aren't "original owners" and Washington is a market the NFL has a very strong interest in being in.

You want change? Don't go after Allen. Go after Snyder. Don't direct your campaign at Snyder - direct it to the owners and goodell.

There's some... interesting... rumors about what happened towards the end of the Zorn era... Trust me - direct your stuff at the NFL.

Oh believe me Snyder was my first choice for a chat. Couldn't crack that code, doubt the number for Redskins park could have any way to get to him. 

Archived