Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call Bruce Allen's Office. Let Him Know How You Feel. SERIOUSLY IT WORKS

nkoucheki

Just now, tshile said:

You want to really make an impact?

Don't address your campaign to the redskins, or snyder.

Address it to Goodell or other owners.

The NFL has... interesting... rules about owners that aren't "original owners" and Washington is a market the NFL has a very strong interest in being in.

You want change? Don't go after Allen. Go after Snyder. Don't direct your campaign at Snyder - direct it to the owners and goodell.

You have to show it by boycotting products.  The other owners don't care if Dan Snyder mismanages the team, so long as he is making money, because there is profit sharing in the NFL.

1 minute ago, Birdlives said:

Back in the day that would work. It doesn't matter anymore. They make so much from tv and revenue sharing they don't even feel that hit anymore.

Not true if his stadium is empty the embarrassment alone will help.

Also losing money is still losing money.

Just now, Dirt said:

Yeah.  And maybe this was said GMs fault.  Maybe that's why he got fired.  For the 3rd time.

But go ahead, blow up Bruce Allen's phone, I'm sure it will sway his opinions on things.

The situation was mishandled, resulting in public embarrassment, botched relationship with our qb.

I know my message probably won't even be heard. But the chance of making a difference in numbers is worth a shot for me. Sitting on my bum and accepting the same old **** isn't OK at some point. I'm not advocating the torch and pitchfork method. But I think a civil phone call is more than warranted, and what you are doing is feeding into the suppression and censorship. I'm not down with that.

1 minute ago, Ron78 said:

You have to show it by boycotting products.  The other owners don't care if Dan Snyder mismanages the team, so long as he is making money, because there is profit sharing in the NFL.

You're wrong.

Well, partly, they do care about the money aspect.

You're wrong about other owners not caring. Just flat out wrong.

1 minute ago, Birdlives said:

Back in the day that would work. It doesn't matter anymore. They make so much from tv and revenue sharing they don't even feel that hit anymore.

You're right that the massive majority of NFL profits is from advertising revenue, and asking people to stop watching is too much, but I still think boycotting merchandise and tickets would make a statement.

Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

Not true if his stadium is empty the embarrassment alone will help.

Also losing money is still losing money.

Dan Snyder is willing to nuke public relations for such small sums of money all the time! He watches, always watching, midget big brother is always watching. 

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

You're wrong.

Well, partly, they do care about the money aspect.

You're wrong about other owners not caring. Just flat out wrong.

I disagree.  I am sure the other NFL owners loving playing a ****ty Redskins team they know they can beat.  The Redskins would have to drag the other teams down financially in order for them to care.

3 minutes ago, Ron78 said:

I disagree.  I am sure the other NFL owners loving playing a ****ty Redskins team they know they can beat.  The Redskins would have to drag them down financially in order for them to care.

The owners aren't that short sighted.

It's like believing the NBA doesn't care about the Lakers sucking, and subsequently don't exercise influence about it.

You want change? Direct your campaign at the NFL. They're paying more attention than you think.

Just now, Ron78 said:

I would rather have Gus than RGIII even though Gus has been a free agent since 2008.

To-ny Banks! To-ny Banks! To-ny Banks! 

Just now, DM72 said:

You want a protest that could work with the help of local media? Do an empty stadium protest.

Opening game, don't show up. 

I can only do so much from Phoenix, my friend. Just want to help the family's cause. Viva La Resistance! 

Just now, nkoucheki said:

To-ny Banks! To-ny Banks! To-ny Banks! 

Tony Banks actually had a decent season under Marty Schottenheimer.  Marty would have taken us to the playoffs had Danny not fired him.  That was Danny's single worst coach firing (among his many).

Just now, Ron78 said:

Tony Banks actually had a decent season under Marty Schottenheimer.  Marty would have taken us to the playoffs had Danny not fired him.  That was Danny's single worst coach firing (among his many).

Patrick Ramsey was spotted eating a hamburger outside Redskins Park today... 

3 minutes ago, DM72 said:

You want a protest that could work with the help of local media? Do an empty stadium protest.

Opening game, don't show up. 

I say just don't buy tickets and let the opposing fans by them up if they want to.

7 minutes ago, Ron78 said:

I say just don't buy tickets and let the opposing fans by them up if they want to.

Lol...That happens quite often anyways.

If FedEx was to be practicality empty for the 1st home game via fan protest, that would get national coverage.

Just now, DM72 said:

If FedEx was to be practical empty for the 1st home game via fan protest, that would get national coverage.

It could be worse than it has been, but I see your point.  That would be impactful.

10 minutes ago, Ron78 said:

It could be worse than it has been, but I see your point.  That would be impactful.

What if we dug a moat, around Dan Snyder's house? But we did it in secret, so that the next morning, when he woke up... he would fall into the moat/water that he didn't expect to be there!! 

1 hour ago, DM72 said:

If FedEx was to be practicality empty for the 1st home game via fan protest, that would get national coverage.

It won't be empty. It'll be filled with opposing team fans. And Dan won't care because their money's good too.

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

It won't be empty. It'll be filled with opposing team fans. And Dan won't care because their money's good too.

One doesn't sue grandma's for profit....Snyder can't stand humiliation, even perceived, embarrass him relentlessly in every possible manner. See how superfan Dan feels atop that burgundy and gold hill with a few less friends. 

4 hours ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Like some have already said only way things change is not to spend money on the organization.

It's not that damn hard people.

Don't buy tickets, jerseys, hats.

Stop paying this man for 20 years of a **** product.

I know I can do it. The question is can you guys do it.

Even if it's one game. 

No one show up in mean no one.

It shouldn't be hard it has social media.

It'll be another off year. 

This has gone on for so long. 

Archived