Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bruce Allen, Scot McCloughlan, Jay Gruden, and all that stuff like that there

Just now, Taylor703 said:

The amazing thing is how long the fans have been watching Snyder do this to people and yet we still look for someone else to blame every time. It's unbelievable. 

This pretty much sums it up.

It's crazy how blind some people are. 

Snyder gets away with similar **** every couple years. 

Free agency comes a new coach is hired and everything is great again. 

If the fans would just wakeup and not spend money on this team.

Things would change

Just now, Taylor703 said:

The amazing thing is how long the fans have been watching Snyder do this to people and yet we still look for someone else to blame every time. It's unbelievable. 

I think people just mentally blocked off the past 18 years.

Every big "change" hire ends in disaster, but no it's different this time.

5 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Things would change

What did Snyder do here that people are glossing over?

2 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

Both last year and this year ?

Last year's tag. No idea if Scot was still involved when KC was tagged, or was part of making that plan. This year's tag is different, it is an exclusive and the team has publicly said they want to sign him to a LTD. Last year's was more or less a "prove 2015 wasn't a fluke" deal IMO.

1 minute ago, Horde of Zombies said:

Zombie has heard it said that "The Grey Goose help the groupies get loose." Zombie is not sure where he heard this.

This is bad shtick. But I'm intrigued how much run you get out of this.

7 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Look at him.

Can't deny it that man looks wasted as hell. 

Wish him the best but I think both side are better off apart. 

Im still a big believer that OUR Redskins will be all good. 

Lock up pryor then sign Binnie Logan and we are ready for the draft. 

Oh oh and stop playing games with our QB. Sign him and move on. 

Hail to OUR Redskins. 

1 minute ago, PigskinRedskin said:

It sucks, I liked Scot and know he has quite the ability to scout, but honestly, I just want all this crap behind us and get back to free agency and towards the draft. There's not much we can do now, lets focus on the players.

The players being scouted and signed.......by Bruce Allen. 

Think I'll just stick to the tailgate for a while. There are people here that want to move on with their fandom like this never happened and I don't want to prevent them from doing so, but "moving on" doesn't feel like an option right now. There are only so many bridges I can buy from this team. Scot was a bridge too far.

5 minutes ago, ncr2h said:

Here's the gameplan:

Tell the media that he was fired "for cause".

Leak anonymous stories that the cause was alcohol.

In reality, the cause could be that he missed critical team functions (didn't attend combine).

...it's genius, really.

See, I just don't see an organization putting themselves in the situation to be sued.  Snyder has the money to pay him.

Some of this is getting ridiculous to fit Snyder haters agenda.

6 minutes ago, TouchdownSkin said:

Nothing bad.....BUT, he lost 2 other jobs due to drinking. HMMM 

Oh yeah, no doubt he has had his issues. He doesn't get a free pass but he's owned up to it in the past and resigned and admitted his problem.

At this point you have the option to either believe he's changed and now is trying to hide everything and refusing to admit the issue or to believe the Redskins have bungled a personnel decision for the 932nd time in the Snyder era.

If a week from now Scot comes out and admits the issue was his drinking and he's getting help I'd be glad to change my  mind. I'd feel bad for the guy on a personal level but at least it would give the issue closure and a lot of fans confidence in the people leading it. I can live with the idea they took a shot on a talented but trouble individual who just didn't work out, but not with the idea they canned that person out of petty jealously and need for control.

I'm just upset tonight because  years ago I thought "danny boy" finally got it.   And now I realized, I've been hoodwinked.  

I was never expecting for GMSM to get me Patrick Willis or Russ in the first years (although BS is great and JD can still show his talent)

But if the rest of the top NFL brass praise this guys talents I believed it would work.  If he was a raging alcoholic I would understand but this doesnt smell like that.

3 minutes ago, elkabong82 said:

Last year's tag. No idea if Scot was still involved when KC was tagged, or was part of making that plan. This year's tag is different, it is an exclusive and the team has publicly said they want to sign him to a LTD. Last year's was more or less a "prove 2015 wasn't a fluke" deal IMO.

Scot was not part of the decision to tag Kirk this year

some leaked reports indicated that Scot wanted to sign Kirk to a LTD but Bruce didn't agree with that, and that was one of the many problems

how true that is, no one knows, but i think it is fact that Scot was not part of the franchise tag decision this year

6 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Things would change

........and yet you're still here wasting your time with this team.  

2 minutes ago, TouchdownSkin said:

See, I just don't see an organization putting themselves in the situation to be sued.  Snyder has the money to pay him.

Some of this is getting ridiculous to fit Snyder haters agenda.

lol cant see snyder putting themselves in a situation to be sued?  the whole trademark thing is begging to be sued at some point.  He doesnt care its arrogance

Archived