Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

This whole Stromy Daniels thing ends with her cashing a huge check and us being left adrift in a sea of of disappointment, realizing that our brief moment of euphoria has only amplified the daily sadness we struggle through, forever burdened by an indomitable fate. Our destiny is to go through life bereft of true love or joy until we lie down to be taken by the cold embrace of the snow. Trust me. I've had many dealings with these types.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

6 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

This whole Stromy Daniels thing ends with her cashing a huge check and us being left adrift in a sea of of disappointment, realizing that our brief moment of euphoria has only amplified the daily sadness we struggle through, forever burdened by an indomitable fate. Our destiny is to go through life bereft of true love or joy until we lie down to be taken by the cold embrace of the snow. Trust me. I've had many dealings with these types.

I posted it in this thread by mistake, but I don't think the bag she could get from Trump's cronies will touch what she could get in a book deal.

Well, to be fair, Trump asked Putin twice if they poisoned Skripal, and he said no, so the Russians must be innocent.

It was probably Hillary sending out a hitman from some obscure British pizza chain usually used as a front for abducting white girls to sell to the Islamic State.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Oh good. A military grade nerve agent developed by Russia used on another country's soil that affected a number of that country's citizens. Yeah. There's a whole lot of bad in the possible ramifications of this. In the past,a statement from the U.S. probably would have already been made and it would probably would have been an obvious and stern one. We'll have to wait for one I guess. Should be "interesting" to say the least. 

• Like 5

Russia will do nothing, the international community will do nothing (as usual), and we've got trump who will do nothing.

I will find amusement in European countries begging us to do something about Russia messing with them.

7 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Their "findings" will look much different than what Mueller finds and prosecutes.

I call fake news.

In this case, I think it's better described as alternative news.

When/if Muller's charges come down, the Fox News consumers will have something on which to hang their refusal to believe. 

"Well, the Congressional Committee found no evidence of collusion, so it must be that deep state."