Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

59 minutes ago, visionary said:

This is goddamn hilarious and is indicative of how insanely far Trump cult members are willing to go to defend him. Here we have a right winger who, in one fell swoop:

1) Compared a sitting president to the most notorious gangster in US history by casting said gangster as the victim.

and 

2) Basically admitted that Republicans impeaching Bill Clinton for lying about infidelities was a sham because they couldn't get him on anything else and wanted him out of office by any means necessary.

:ols:

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I really thought I'd seen it all when (bless his heart) Reagan couldn't remember years of his life. 

SMFH!!!!!!

At least Reagan had a legit excuse, having Alzheimer's and all. I might disagree with a decent amount of Reagan's policies and decisions but I've never doubted that he was a good person. Trump is just an awful, amoral nincompoop. Though, to be honest, I think we're actually lucky that he's such a pinhead. If he were as evil as he is and brilliant he would be far more dangerous.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

At least Reagan had a legit excuse, having Alzheimer's and all. I might disagree with a decent amount of Reagan's policies and decisions but I've never doubted that he was a good person. Trump is just an awful, amoral nincompoop. Though, to be honest, I think we're actually lucky that he's such a pinhead. If he were as evil as he is and brilliant he would be far more dangerous. 

I don't think Reagan was such a nice guy.  He was, unquestionably, racist and homophobic.

• Thanks 3

Why wouldn't the "deep state" just disappear this pinhead Roger Stone? (honestly, in profile he looks like one of those circus freaks they used to create by pinching their skulls with iron rings.)

I mean really, if the argument is that there is a shadow government that is illegally pulling strings and will stop at nothing to achieve their nefarious plot to take over the world..., why the **** not just kill him outright?

sorry,, for a second i got stuck in a mode that thought there might ever be any logic behind any of this lunacy.

for the record, if i was part of the Deep State Evil Consortium, I'd definitely have offed his ass.
But, they won't let me in because of that unfortunate deviled egg incident when they met at my neighbor's Ed's house a couple of years ago.

Hail Hydra and all, but damn, Miracle Whip is what makes it a deviled egg. Not my fault the High Exalted Secret Leader is allergic.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bang said:

I mean really, if the argument is that there is a shadow government that is illegally pulling strings and will stop at nothing to achieve their nefarious plot to take over the world..., why the **** not just kill him outright?

because this Deep State is the most incompetent threat to freedom the world has ever seen. This Deep State, despite controlling the the presidency, congress, the courts, the media and the entire justice department could somehow not stop a political newborn Trump from winning election. In fact, in their stupidity, their plan was to actually let him win so they could have him framed for working with the Russians and then later possibly remove him from office. 

This Deep State is playing 2265 politics and the rest of us our still trying to play 2018 politics. 

• Haha 3