Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I don't want anyone removed from office. Impeached yes, removed no. I don't want to see either Pence or Ryan as president.

Out of morbid curiosity, who would you if you had to choose 1 of the 3?

I used to say because he is too dumb to actually accomplish anything.  But now I think he is still too dangerous.  I say Ryan.  His history has shown he cant get things done but says less dumb ****.

• Like 1

Because Ryan is hellbent on cutting the social safety net, and I worked decades for my Social Security and Medicare. He's an Ayn Rand proponent also, and she certainly took her benefits, as she should have, but she preached against them.

Also, Ryan and his parent took advantage of the very programs he wants to cut. 

He's mean spirited and hypocritical. Plus he's a dick.

Pence is a Dominionist. Wants to make sure females are corraled back into subservience to males without any bodily autonomy. No thanks. Plus he's not so smart, straight up. Trump chose him just for that reason so he wouldn't challenge him and he'd be his head cheerleader.

I want Trump in there because he's the best advertisement for Democrats to run against him and Republicans.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Because Ryan is hellbent on cutting the social safety net, and I worked decades for my Social Security and Medicare. He's an Ayn Rand proponent also, and she certainly took her benefits, as she should have, but she preached against them.

R

Pence is a Dominionist. Wants to make sure females are corraled back into subservience to males without any bodily autonomy. No thanks. Plus he's not so smart, straight up. Trump chose him just for that reason so he wouldn't challenge him and he'd be his head cheerleader.

I want Trump in there because he's the best advertisement for Democrats to run against him and Republicans.

Trump damages the party but he will not impede Ryan or Pence's agenda. He has no interest in crafting policy beyond what will enrich him personally.

This election was such a blatant and successful attack on our country. I hate how that's taken a back seat to the daily spin and drama. Look at this very depressing list of our chain of command. Who here might be qualified to be president and 'leader of the free world'?. What a joke this list of people in the most important positions of power in out country is, except for maybe a couple, minus the biggest joke. I ****ing hate Russia, and any Americans who knowingly aided them in helping to create this situation. 

1. Vice President Pence

2. House Speaker Paul Ryan

3. President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch

4. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson

5. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin

6. Defense Secretary James Mattis

7. Attorney General Jeff Sessions

8. Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke

9. Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue

10. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross

11. Labor Secretary Alex Acosta

12. Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price

13. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson

14. Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao*

15. Energy Secretary Rick Perry

16. Education Secretary Betsy DeVos

17. Veteran Affairs Secretary David Shulkin

18. Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly

Edited by SoulSkin
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

lsf, somewhere there's some klingon in your family tree....this whole deal needs more klingon afaic...i mean that only in a healing sort of way....

I took one of those DNA tests, no Klingon, lots of Swiss and West European though. Second is Irish/English/Scots. :headbang:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

This is EXACTLY the way I feel, and why I want a freaking massive smoukdering crater where the Trump Administration used to stand. People need to learn their lesson on this one, this needs to be burned into our national collective consciousness. The GOP cannot be given an out that’ll allow a Christian Sharist to step in, or allowing a Randian Objectivist to assume the throne thereby allowing the entirety of the GOP electorate to pretend that they didn’t do this to us.

• Like 2

On 1/5/2018 at 7:56 PM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Say there are three parties. For the presidential election, the number of electoral votes ends up being

Candidate 1: 264

Candidate 2: 186

Candidate 3: 88

Who is president?

Problems like this can be solved by instant runoff voting. It allows you to pick a third party candidate along with a “backup” option if there’s no majority. It’s not a panacea but making independent candidates a viable option would change some things.

Inspired by @Jumbo. Yes, this is what I did with my morning.

Sarah Dancing Queen Huckabee Sanders
Steve Take the Money and Run Mnuchin
Jeff Stayin Alive Sessions
Rex A Lonely Man Tillerson
Steve Let's Stay Together Bannon
Mike Mother's Little Helper Pence
Ryan This Land is Your Land Zinke
Wilbur Can't Get Enough Ross
Ben Laid Back Carson
Elaine A Family Affair Chao
Alex Workin' Man's Blues Accosta
Rick What's Goin On Perry