Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Once that dick weed Tucker Clarkson is involved all bets are off. Only thing you can count on is something ****ing rediculious coming out of his mouth. 

Edit: Got damn spellchecker 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1

Trump's going to pardon everyone and that'll be the end of it. No need to fire Mueller at that point. He'd have nobody left to prosecute. 

Then we get to see how far Republicans are willing to take this. My prediction: they'll decide on a spin angle (the investigation was partisan or some horse**** like that) and just deflect away. 

Across the board pardons to preempt an FBI investigation should result in immediate impeachment and removal from office. But it won't, because Republicans are complicit. They are happy to continue to run interference and allow a Russian asset to pursue the Kremlin's agenda from within the White House.

• Like 3

Crucial to impeach him before he's formally charged. Maybe even hold back some charges at first. I don't know.

If this ****er and his little army of dingleberry's don't pay I will have lost all faith in justice in this country. 

And then I'm back to that question that's been bugging me: When is violence appropriate? 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83