Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Those are the days when it's best to put the phone and computer away before hitting the bottle.  This goes double if you are in the public eye.  There is always a jerk saying things that show their character.  Your character is shown in your response, and deciding to close out the world after a hard day says little bad about you.

• Like 1

Just now, PF Chang said:

Is there anyone in Trump's orbit who does not seem like a complete moron... I mean, this is the lawyer for the ****ing PRESIDENT and he seems to have the maturity of a kid in middle school. 

You are the company you keep.

It goes right in line with the criticism of trump's "empire" - over the years the high quality team assembled by his father turned into a low quality team as trump replaced them.

Idiots don't tend to surround themselves with quality people

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tshile said:

So, if they didn't tell you about the Clinton stuff, what did they tell you about?

You know what? I don't need an answer. I'd prefer to just continue watching this play out.

These people are an insult to stupid people everywhere.  When this whole Don Jr thing started the WH signed off on a bs explanation, which was later proven false, followed by more explanations, which were also proven false, until we finally got the emails tweeted, with the key defense of the President being HE WASN'T TOLD.

And now he just is like "oh maybe it was mentioned."

At this point I'm pretty sure Mueller and all those legal barracudas could just play ping pong for 6 months and Trump would get himself impeached.

My gosh.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

These people are an insult to stupid people everywhere.  When this whole Don Jr thing started the WH signed off on a bs explanation, which was later proven false, followed by more explanations, which were also proven false, until we finally got the emails tweeted, with the key defense of the President being HE WASN'T TOLD.

And now he just is like "oh maybe it was mentioned."

At this point I'm pretty sure Mueller and all those legal barracudas could just play ping pong for 6 months and Trump would get himself impeached.

My gosh.

7 servings 5

Wait guys, this just broke

<insert latest trump or trump Admin ****up>

Add it to the list

*volley, score*

8 serving 5

@DogofWar1

Maybe we're looking at it wrong and not learning our lesson

Maybe this isn't a slip up but more an acknowledgement that in two days the nyt is going to release an email of trump from before the election going "how'd that meeting with the Russians go?"

• Like 1

In the note recovered by police, Smith apologized to authorities and said that "NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER" was involved in his death.

He wrote that he was taking his own life because of a "RECENT BAD TURN IN HEALTH SINCE JANUARY, 2017" and timing related "TO LIFE INSURANCE OF $5 MILLION EXPIRING."

Edited by visionary

36 minutes ago, PF Chang said:

Is there anyone in Trump's orbit who does not seem like a complete moron... I mean, this is the lawyer for the ****ing PRESIDENT and he seems to have the maturity of a kid in middle school. 

Well when you're a spoiled, billionaire megalomaniac piece of **** who thinks he knows everything but is actually a complete moron, the only lawyers you can get are alcoholics.

Also applies to GMs for your football team.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, tshile said:

The standard for the Clinton death list was: Person somehow involved in negative thing for Clinton's dies

I've read that list. The criteria is way more relaxed than that. If somebody died within the state lines of Arkansas during the 80s or early 90s, there's a good chance the Clintons had a hand in it.

It's pretty crazy that, that dude killed himself for a life insurance policy that in positive doesn't pay if you kill yourself. 

Seems like something a guy about to kill himself would double check at least. NO FOUL PLAY in all caps is pretty standard though I'm sure

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

What life insurance pays out if you kill yourself? Do policies like that actually exist? Seems like a big loophole.

Most life insurance policies won't pay out in case of suicide for two years. That's a pretty standard clause. He probably had this policy for years, was having a hard time paying large premium on it, was sick, and decided to cash out. He didn't want the policy to lapse.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Well when you're a spoiled, billionaire megalomaniac piece of **** who thinks he knows everything but is actually a complete moron, the only lawyers you can get are alcoholics.

Also applies to GMs for your football team.

Is alcoholic a slur now? 

47 minutes ago, tshile said:

Maybe this isn't a slip up but more an acknowledgement that in two days the nyt is going to release an email of trump from before the election going "how'd that meeting with the Russians go?"

15 minutes ago, visionary said:

• Like 1