Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Washington Nationals: Wash, Rinse, Repeat

@DCGoldPants

I actually agree with this. They would have to pay and probably make it a 5 year offer. But at the very least. It would make the Yankees up whatever they would pay. I believe Cashman is up also.

If I'm Rizzo. I want my contract extended to the length of the next manager so they are there together working on something. 4-5 years I would be good with.

Mets, Tigers, Redsox, Phillies, Yankees. Which one is going to sign Dusty to manage them?

Per WaPo:  Knight said he was asleep but awoke and got into a verbal argument with the man that quickly escalated to blows. Knight and police declined to say what sparked the argument.

What do you think sparked the argument?  Maybe waking up a near-70 year old man up at 4 am?  It should not even BE illegal to beat up someone if 1) they are half your age and 2) they wake you up at 4 am.  

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I set my expectations for June. Surgeries like this usually require 6-8 months of rehab, but the season won't be a lost cause that quickly and Difo looks good anyway. 

He's much better defensively, but I have my concerns about him repeating his performance last year, along with several other players.

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

I'm telling you, he is probably done here. Microfracture surgery is serious.

17 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Its funny but not true.

Dodgers were the biggest team in LA until the Lakers rise in the 80s and the Raiders move. Even still they are solidly second. LA has really passionate sports fans, on the low.

Its ironic he said that considering the stereotypes about Nats fans.

They failed to sell out either of their home playoff games in the NLDS last year, by several thousand.

Archived