Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Washington Nationals: Wash, Rinse, Repeat

@DCGoldPants

Wanted Killer Koda, but I'm fine with Balakay. He's been very good the last 2 years. I'd like to see his walk rate decline a bit--4.2/9 is not ideal. But with his sinker and ability to induce GIDPs like they're going out of style, I think he'll be good.

AND....Opening Day in just:

119287608.jpg

This makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

1 hour ago, Metalhead said:

Thanks. I wasn't sure as I couldn't find a legit answer.

Note that attending the Annapolis game is by invitation only.  The Naval Academy baseball field seats about 1,500 and seats are for midshipmen only and some select Navy personnel.   

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Note that attending the Annapolis game is by invitation only.  The Naval Academy baseball field seats about 1,500 and seats are for midshipmen only and some select Navy personnel.   

I heard during one of the Spring Games that there are only about 800 seats .

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

if you hit a home run with the Nationals in MLB The Show 17, Matt Vasgergian will say, "And as Nationals fans know so well, See, you, later" after he home runs. Pretty cool reference.

Damn thats pretty awesome. I'll be getting that in a couple if weeks

38 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn thats pretty awesome. I'll be getting that in a couple if weeks

Yeah I was playing franchise in one of their situational moments and I Was down 2-1 to the Giants and then the bases are loaded and Murphy home runs, that's when he said it. I was like whoa

3 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Yeah I was playing franchise in one of their situational moments and I Was down 2-1 to the Giants and then the bases are loaded and Murphy home runs, that's when he said it. I was like whoa

Missed last years Show. Diamond Dynasty was pretty fun a couple years ago

Archived