Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Washington Nationals: Wash, Rinse, Repeat

@DCGoldPants

5 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

I don't have anything against Melancon. He was as advertised here and just got a much better deal than I would have given someone of his age and pedigree

Yea. Wasn't really piling on Melancon. Just maybe the talking heads will ease off about our closer situation, even if for one night.

Wish I could be there today. But the game will be on DVR and my daughter and I will sit down when I get home from work and watch it. She LOVES baseball, which is strange for a 6 year old. Baseball and hockey. She could give two figs about football. 

I am a a die hard Redskins fan, grew up in the glory days of the 80's, but having a kid who doesn't care about football but gets into baseball and hockey pulls the heart strings away from football. Amazing what a kid can do!

7 hours ago, STBonecrusher21 said:

Yea. Wasn't really piling on Melancon. Just maybe the talking heads will ease off about our closer situation, even if for one night.

I don't blame him at all for taking the money. It was the right thing to do for him. 

But as a battered DC sports fan, this is how we console ourselves. 

2 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

of course Rendon doesn't start the year on the opening day lineup.  How many times does he get a injury in spring training

Like I said, he's the Jordan Reed/Brad Beal of the Nats. All the talent in the world, frustratingly injury prone.

Archived