Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Washington Nationals: Wash, Rinse, Repeat

@DCGoldPants

Gio looks like 2012 Gio. Its kinda crazy. I think he and Zimm have to be roiding again haHAA. HOnestly I don't even care, the 04 Red Sox broke their curse with juiced out guys. Half the league probably roids to some extent. Do what you gotta do to win. I'm only half kidding.

I love beating down the Fish in that joke of a ballpark though. I mean seriously how high was the person that designed that abomination?

12 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Gio looks like 2012 Gio. Its kinda crazy. I think he and Zimm have to be roiding again haHAA. HOnestly I don't even care, the 04 Red Sox broke their curse with juiced out guys. Half the league probably roids to some extent. Do what you gotta do to win. I'm only half kidding.

I love beating down the Fish in that joke of a ballpark though. I mean seriously how high was the person that designed that abomination?

So we'll only take it as a half slur against Zimm and Gio.

And I guess I'm in the minority, but I kinda like Miami's ballpark. Weird home run thing in center.  Fish tanks behind home plate. The Clevelander in the left field stands.  Outside columns that evoke palm trees. It fits the city.

The worst thing about it is it's empty all the time.

Archived