3. Bryce Harper (L) RF

4. Ryan Zimmerman (R) 1B

5. Daniel Murphy (L) 2B

6. Anthony Rendon (R) 3B

7. Matt Wieters (S) C

8. Wilmer Difo (S) CF

9. Stephen Strasburg (R) P

What's wrong with Michael A. Taylor?

In the last game, the guys mentioned that Dusty said something about general soreness pretaining to Michael A. Might just be giving him an extra day off

Nats related story:

Last weekend the Nats Youth Baseball Academy held a big charity softball tournament for DC law firms. I was the captain for my firm' s team and we went and did well. The Academy is in Anacostia (where the underprivileged youth are, which makes sense) so not really a great area. Had a great time, really great event. 

IMG_0052.JPG

Unfortunately during the tournament, this happened:

F3FB223D-67AA-465F-8C7F-3889255E5636.JPG

I was not pleased, but **** happens. The thieves did not get anything, I sure as **** dont leave valuables in my car in Anacostia, plus my car is entirely covered in my daughter's stuff, there is no room for anything else. Literally the most expensive thing in my car was a box of plastic spoons (which they didnt take). 

The Nats were mortified. This happened to four cars, so not a good look. Anyways, they went totally overboard trying to make it right, and were just awesome about the whole thing. First they were like, here's a signed baseball, but the really cool thing is they gave me tix to a game and passes to go on the field for BP. 

IMG_2673.JPG

7 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

he's actually good money by using the money to make you lose more than what you are supposed using the money line

I only bet sure bets. Which nothing is for sure but Kershaw pitching I usually do it. Scherzer Strasburg against bad teams like tonight I do it. I've done pretty well for myself. So like I said I don't complain I make decent money.

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

So wait. The key to sports betting is to make obvious bets?  

66A4D79C-9166-4239-8F79-A853DFB50EA3-230-000000403804BC56.gif

Maybe you're not a gambler but sometimes when you're up everything looks like a good bet. Next thing you know you're down $300. Anyway nats won. Celebrate and discuss. 

Archived