Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 14 Gameday Thread: Redskins @ Eagles

KDawg

Hello. Post Gameday overreactions, underreactions, irrational thoughts and more right here!

dont forget to visit 

I want that thread to be hopping and full of interaction. I'll talk about anything. I'm also planning on being in and out of the chat... On Twitter @KDawg_ES and I created a post on the Redskins Reddit.

Talk football with me. I dare you.

Would love to see the offense have another put it all together game like the GB game. Philly's D has been really bad the last several games.

I also think this is the week our D could get right. Hopefully get some takeaways.

I wanna hear the boo birds in Philly today.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Would love to see the offense have another put it all together game like the GB game. Philly's D has been really bad the last several games.

I also think this is the week our D could get right. Hopefully get some takeaways.

I wanna hear the boo birds in Philly today.

Theyre tailgating to Lady Gaga. I think they've given up.

1 minute ago, PigskinRedskin said:

Ugh, I can't believe we did another FADE!??! Just run the ball, ugh.

I don't mind a fade, just throw to a guy that is 6'3" and not 5'10"

Or maybe try running the ball after we spread them out. We've been terrible running out of jumbo packages on the goal line, and our OL has not proven it can push guys back under any circumstances to be honest. For a pretty big OL, they don't play like it.

Keim updates:

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 

Redskins tight end Jordan Reed will be a big target for Washington today as he returns from his shoulder injury. Reed has said adrenaline will help him push through any game-day pain. With the Eagles expected to play a lot of man coverage Reed and the passing game could have a big day.

No surprises among Redskins inactives today: G Shawn Lauvao, DE Anthony Lanier, C Spencer Long, S Will Blackmon, QB Nate Sudfeld,WR Rashad Ross and RB Matt Jones.

Redskins end Ricky Jean Francois gives a nod to the cold weather with a stocking cap but true to lineman form he's in short sleeves and shorts.

It's an overcast today in Philadelphia today for the Redskins-Eagles game. Temperatures are expected to be in the mid-30s. As of now there is no wind inside the stadium. That's good for the Redskins' passing game which loves facing the Eagles' man coverage.

Sproles trolling Crowder. Way punting to Crowder to warm up and Sproles was right behind Crowder mimicking him. ??

Alright, let's get it started!  I expect us to take care of business against Philly today.  I hope to see the trifecta today - Skins Win, and New York & Tampa lose.  Time for some Redskins Magic!
---------------------------------

@TK That's funny, because I've always maintained that Baltimore is the East Coast's trash can and Philadelphia is its sewer.

Archived