Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Jim' Delligatti AKA "Big MAC" yes, you will know who this is

aREDSKIN

1 hour ago, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field said:

My go to is the "Mega Mac".

Order the standard Big Mac, then two double hamburgers plain.

6 patties. Boom.

Edit: tried to post a picture of one from my FB, no dice

That sounds terribly unhealthy and exactly why America has an obesity problem.

Can you send me one?

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

McGangBang>>>

mcchicken inside a double cheeseburger 

My dad is 73 year-old. He spends his winters at a condo in Florida. One day we're talking on the phone and he mentions how he sometimes goes to McDonald's for the dollar menu. I tell him to order a McChicken and a double cheeseburger, take the chicken patty out and put it in between the two cheeseburger patties.

Dad: "Oh, you mean the McGangbang."

12 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Bacon double cheese burgers. 

NOW you're talking. 

The food of Kings back in the student days!

Hail. 

I can still remember the taste of a Wimpy cheeseburger.  Yummy, good job for the Brits!

A Big Mac is like an Arby's Beef N Cheddar.  Even though ya know it's the worst thing, ya just gotta have one.  I might eat one a year, but with the right amount of salt & pepper, it actually tastes like it did back in the 70s.:ols:

I remember when the Quarter Pounder came out.  We lived in Manassas.  Mayhem and sheer insanity ensued.:beavisnbutthead:

20 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I can still remember the taste of a Wimpy cheeseburger.  Yummy, good job for the Brits! .....

OMG girl NOW you're REALLY talking! 

It was a sad, SAD day when the Wimpy in town finally closed it's doors a few years back after 21 years. 

Man I miss that place. Indulgent childhood memories came flooding back every time you went in. The original Wimpy quarter/ half pounder! Die and gone to heaven. And their shakes were just the best! 

There was even a 'Mr Wimpy' video game that was big the Spectrum as a kid haha! 

Hail. 

15 hours ago, redskinss said:

98 years old, clearly he wasn't eating his invention 

9 hours ago, Dan T. said:

He said he ate at least one a week.  And he lived to be 98. 

Nbc nightly news quoted his family as saying he ate 1 a day

6 hours ago, SWFLSkins said:

McDonald's dead to me, once they stopped toasting the buns, done. 

Also they store the meat they cook now,,,,,I liked old school McDonalds, when an apple pie could remove paint, it was like lava. 

McDonald's is now testing using fresh, never frozen, beef for the Quarterpounders in 75 Oklahoma locations.

http://www.marke****ch.com/story/mcdonalds-swaps-frozen-for-fresh-meat-in-oklahoma-burger-pilot-2016-11-29

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

McDonald's is now testing using fresh, never frozen, beef for the Quarterpounders in 75 Oklahoma locations.

http://www.marke****ch.com/story/mcdonalds-swaps-frozen-for-fresh-meat-in-oklahoma-burger-pilot-2016-11-29

So after trying every novelty invention under the sun to get sales, it finally occured to someone at McDoe's to try not making food that tastes like crap. Pure brilliance! :)

**Sad disclaimer** Even though McDoe's food tastes like crap, I still eat it when I'm on the road sometimes. Unlike Wendy's they're everywhere and cheap and unlike Chik Fil-a, they don't serve hate chicken.

Archived