Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I understand why Fox has Guiliani on, but no other major network should give him the time of day. It's obvious he is just spewing unmitigated nonsense in order to "muddy the waters" and it's one thing to present it to Fox viewers who will believe anything he says anyway, but by entertaining his drivel on NBC or CNN or wherever else is basically assisting his goal.  

I know there was this whole debate among liberals and Dem candidates about whether they should go on Fox and/or other conservative media outlets, but I think the more appropriate question is whether networks/outlets/whatever that want to consider themselves legitimate news sources have got to stop giving people who blatantly lie and spread disinformation a platform to do it.  They are inviting conspiracy nonsense into the mainstream, and while most people can see through it, there will be others will entertain it and then follow Guiliani (and others) back to places like Fox or Rush or Levin to hear more, and then it's over.

profit over principles 

4 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

"The Turds didn't help us in Independence Day or Independence Day 2 either."

He was probably coached up to say that our alliance with Turkey has a loger history, because (I assume) Turkey did help us with WW2.  And he just botched his lines.  

25 minutes ago, Larry said:

He was probably coached up to say that our alliance with Turkey has a loger history, because (I assume) Turkey did help us with WW2.  And he just botched his lines.  

Narrator: they didn't.

But seriously, they stayed neutral until like the last 2 months of the war when it was practically over. No Turks saw combat.....and the Kurds didn't even have a country, they were spread out over Turkey, Syria, and Iran, so like always, I have no ****ing clue what Trump is talking about.

48 minutes ago, Larry said:

They kinda helped.  Turkey stayed mostly neutral during WWII and didn't join in until nearly the end.  And none of their troops saw combat.  

19 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Trump will just offer to pay their salaries himself by taking from a children's cancer fund

Or Fox News will pay them.  

I could see twa trying to look innocent while he points out that a fight between Trump and Congress is good for ratings.  

arrest them for contempt.

why is this an issue?

didn't all you MAGA ****ers and spineless GOP apologists scream about obeying the law or risk being shot by the cops for the last several years?

A thousand cuts. All of you.

~Bang

Archived