Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

54 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

States rights but only when enslaving people and/or discriminating against them.

It's going to be tied up for decades in the courts. California was given that right 39 years ago (when they passed CEQA), can't see it being undone because President **** Ass **** is mad the overwhelmingly state hates him.

A petty man doing petty things.

Btw..this was my lane. Working as a local and then state transportation planner for 17 years, I dealt with CEQA/NEPA a lot. The idea that states can't set more stringent environmental rules than the Feds is silly and only the current admin wants this rollback (but not for any relevant reasons). They just want to flex their muscle over states who dare not suck the Presidents maga ****.

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

It's going to be tied up for decades in the courts. California was given that right 39 years ago (when they passed CEQA), can't see it being undone because President **** Ass **** is mad the overwhelmingly state hates him.

A petty man doing petty things.

Btw..this was my lane. Working as a local and then state transportation planner for 17 years, I dealt with CEQA/NEPA a lot. The idea that states can't set more stringent environmental rules than the Feds is silly and only the current admin wants this rollback (but not for any relevant reasons). They just want to flex their muscle over states who dare not suck the Presidents maga ****.

Oh, I'm sure there's other motives involved, too.  

Let's face it:  Opposing every single thing that has anything to do with the environment has been part of the GOP's "brand" for 50 years.  

Corey Lewandowski: The Mueller Report was very clear. There was no collustion, no obstruction.

Alisyn Camerota: (incredulous) That's not what the Mueller Report said!

Lewandowski: It absolutely does.  You should read the page where it says that.

Camerota: Time out. Time out.  Did you read the Mueller Report?

Lewandowski : No I never did.

Camerota: Then how do you know what it says?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/09/18/corey-lewandowski-sessions-end-probe-mueller-report-newday-vpx.cnn

It's a shame that Barry Berke's 30 minute questioning of Lewandowski didn't get more play, because he exposed Corey for the lying weasel he is...

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Corey Lewandowski: The Mueller Report was very clear. There was no collustion, no obstruction.

Alisyn Camerota: (incredulous) That's not what the Mueller Report said!

Lewandowski: It absolutely does.  You should read the page where it says that.

Camerota: Time out. Time out.  Did you read the Mueller Report?

Lewandowski : No I never did.

Camerota: Then how do you know what it says?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/09/18/corey-lewandowski-sessions-end-probe-mueller-report-newday-vpx.cnn

It's a shame that Barry Berke's 30 minute questioning of Lewandowski didn't get more play, because he exposed Corey for the lying weasel he is...

He was completely unabashed when lying about the report to Camerota too. There wasn't even the slightest hint of shame or guilt that you usually see in humans who tell an absolutely blatant, ludicrous lie to another person's face. 

" 'Gone With The Wind' had a major part about cyborgs trying to take over Moldova"

"Wait, what? No it didn't"

"It absolutely did. You should read the chapter about it"

"Um, have you ever read Gone With The Wind?"

"No, I haven't"

Archived