Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Y'know, I've been a fan of legalizing drugs (pretty much all recreational drugs) ever since high school, when I decided that this new word "Libertarian" was cool.  

But I have to admit that my opinion that recreational drugs should be left to individual choice, and the government shoulkd GTFO of telling people that they aren't allowed to have that particular kind of fun, keeps running up against the reality of tobacco, and the effects on society of open access to addictive chemicals.  

Tough to reconcile.  

38 minutes ago, visionary said:

Granted, I assume (really really hope?) that we've got people on staff who know a whole lot more about this **** than I do.  

But, 

I was under the impression that at least a lot of cruise missiles can be programmed to go to Point X, turn, and then approach the target from a different direction.  

Which makes me wonder how we can say "inconsistent with weapon coming from X"  

Unless there's some other evidence.  Say, if we have a source in Iran, then maybe we'd say "this is inconsistent with" or some such.  As a way of saying "We know, but we're going to protect how we know."  

And I'll say, yeah, I could easily believe it's Iran doing it.  (I could just believe other people doing it, too.)  

Archived