Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016/2017 Winter Weather Thread

ixcuincle

it was about 65 degrees at dawn this morning (in McLean, VA/Washington DC).   I biked in to work in shorts without gloves or a hat, and regretted wearing a long sleeve T-shirt.   

ho ho ho, Jack frost wishes you a Merry Winter Wonderland Christmas.. 

1 hour ago, Forehead said:

I know it gets my kids excited, but I'll be perfectly fine with no snow ever again after last seasons shoveling.

screw that.  i want exactly 1 month of winter... and for it to snow like a mother****er every Sunday and Monday of that month (and then warm up enough every Friday or so to melt everything before the next dump).

following a long and drawwn out Autumn, and then followed by ... an instant (and long lasting) spring

35 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

screw that.  i want exactly 1 month of winter... and for it to snow like a mother****er every Sunday and Monday of that month (and then warm up enough every Friday or so to melt everything before the next dump).

following a long and drawwn out Autumn, and then followed by ... an instant (and long lasting) spring

I'm off Sundays & Mondays.  Awesome plan. 

Well, GA is now completely freaked out, because we may get some snow on Fri/Sat.  Hubby even called his daughter to make sure she rakes the leaves ahead of time, so the grandkids can make snowmen without leaves in them.

Some people.

I'm more concerned with losing power, and running around making sure the candle/battery/"stash" stash is full.:ols:

12 minutes ago, youngchew said:

:rofl89:

-6 tonight,8-12 inches of snow by tomorrow evening.

told hubby a couple days ago about your "60 today, snow and -6 3 days from now" or something like that...and he was like "pffft".  I had the biggest "STFU" look on my face.  He remembers when GA wasn't just Atlanta.  However...

Being from the northern VA mountains, and a 36" drop of snow on my 17th birthday, I "pffft"''d him into oblivion.  <"You ever been on the side of a mountain you can't get down IN GOOD WEATHER????">  HAVE YOU EVER SEEN 3 FEET OF SNOW?

He almost skiied up the stairs.

Archived