Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Huh, i kinda figured you were the one with the ring-pop. :laugh:

That's why I thought I oughta make it clear since my ring pop didn't show up in the picture.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MLSkins.....Dec. in the desert?! That one I thought was selfsplanitory. ;)

People, going to game where you have decent seats and sit NO WHERE near anyone else is a really good thing! Although I would take being crammed in FedEx any day over it. It was a blast as I was quite blasted.

38 and that was the first game I've ever been to. When I was kid in Alexandria during the 70's I guess my ole man didn't have the stroke to get us tickets. I still ride his *** about it.:mad:

That's why I thought I oughta make it clear since my ring pop didn't show up in the picture.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MLSkins.....Dec. in the desert?! That one I thought was selfsplanitory. ;)

People, going to game where you have decent seats and sit NO WHERE near anyone else is a really good thing! Although I would take being crammed in FedEx any day over it. It was a blast as I was quite blasted.

38 and that was the first game I've ever been to. When I was kid in Alexandria during the 70's I guess my ole man didn't have the stroke to get us tickets. I still ride his *** about it.:mad:

I only been to one game it was thge only game against the Texans when two RB, I forgot who, rushed for over 100 yards for us. We win and it was cool. :point2sky :point2sky