Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Hi, rtbasye... Sorry about no one welcoming you... I hope you will accept an apology... and join us for some playoff fun here in the forum! Everyone is so nice here (truly, we are)... And most of all... WE LOVE THE SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, put your seatbelt on and join us for a fast and furious ride to the SUPERBOWL!

Hey there, Maggie!!! Nice to see another friendly/female face around here! I read your site, and it was quite interesting.

Hi, rtbasye... Sorry about no one welcoming you... I hope you will accept an apology... and join us for some playoff fun here in the forum! Everyone is so nice here (truly, we are)... And most of all... WE LOVE THE SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, put your seatbelt on and join us for a fast and furious ride to the SUPERBOWL!

Hey there, Maggie!!! Nice to see another friendly/female face around here! I read your site, and it was quite interesting.

Hey was just joking, I feel plenty welcome here amongst skins fans!! I've been posting here for a little while, almost a year now, but mostly this season.

Go skins! :point2sky

Hey all.I dont really post alot but love to read all of your posts.This is a picture from New Years Day,chimney fire.got home in time for the Skins game.well lets keep rolling in the playoffs.GO SKINS :gaintsuck

Which Station do you work at? I walk by the WTC station every day on the way to and from work. :)