Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Golf

tshile

Fine with Rory, Rickie, of Scheff winning. 

Top choice is Rory tho, would love to see him put a nice cap on his career after 12 years and he deserves it after getting ran over by a bus with the LIV stuff 

12 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Fowler got that dog in him.

Amazing putt, however I especially appreciated the two “they’re just like us” moments late in round 3 with the chip that didn’t go anywhere and Rickies 4 ft gag on 18. 

• Thumb up 1

That was a slice I hit. You shouldn’t be able to hit a ball that poorly on 18 of a US Open and pay no consequence at all, he was still in the fairway. Clark hit the shots he needed to more often than not but that layout kinda sucked the drama away too. Nobody could attack pins either so just a ton of long 2 putt chances. 

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that they moved the final round up because of the weather and so I tried to watch the last few holes live but the golf channel was showing the early part of the round instead. So much for that. 

Love to see Rickie get it done, though! 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, The Evil Genius said:

Steph winning the ACC at Tahoe ain't right. How can he be this good at 2 things? 

Someone yelled as his top competition (Fish) was teeing off on the final hole and screwed up his shot.  The tournament was decided by one stroke on that final hole.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Someone yelled as his top competition (Fish) was teeing off on the final hole and screwed up his shot.  The tournament was decided by one stroke on that final hole.

Yeah, people suck and that definitely  wasn't right. But Steph shot what, a legit 69 in the first round?  Can't imagine he gets to play much during the season. 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952qs1mvz4ulmxsv9oeh

Edited by The Evil Genius