Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rawstory: Dash cam video shows unarmed black man with hands in air before Tulsa police shoot him dead

No Excuses

Capt. Paul Kifer said Wednesday that the white officers who arrested the mixed-race girl acted properly. He says she became assaultive as officers tried to get her into a cruiser for a ride to a police station on Sunday.

I assume the Captain did not say "white officers" or "mixed-race girl" but the media is continuing the same bull**** to make everything about race... yay liberal media!

5 minutes ago, twa said:

I was personally offended at the interrogation and document demands(of the driver) from the police.

add

this says she was 15?...same one?

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/09/21/maryland-girl-15-pepper-sprayed-charged-after-bike-crash/

The police are in a tough spot imo but they have to do a lot better. When i was a kid, I had many run-ins with the law. One time i was handcuffed to a metal table at the rockville police station waiting for my mom to "claim" me. When she got there, I called her some names and a female officer ran across the room and elbowed me in the head. Another time I was acting just like this girl and they hog tied me, threw me in the back of a cruiser then parked the cruiser in a police garage and left me there for a few hours in a hot car with no ac. I got what I deserved. 

Other times when I had run-ins, i would shake pretty hard and was scared and "yes sir, no sir". 

Officers have to do better, even though nothing short of getting hands on will change the kids behavior. I know when I was confrontational with police, there was nothing they could do to calm me down.  

The girl will grow up.

The officers need to show a lot more patience and understanding. They are paid to be professionals, remain calm and use proper judgment in high stress situations. 

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

Yo man, this post might get a ton of dislikes, and that's okay.  But all I've got to say is this:

If the hardcore "don't tread on me, I'm stockpiling guns and ammo" folks were to experience how it feels to be pulled over as a black dude, knowing you've done nothing wrong....13 times in a 6 year span...

If they were to experience how THAT feels just ONCE in their lives...they'd take up arms in Oregon.

Oh, wait....

EXACTLY

I'm from Hagerstown. There were small protests going on. She was on her bike when she and a police cruiser collided. The cops got out to assist her and make sure she was okay. She vehemently refused. That situation built and built until she was placed in the squad car.

Then news came out that the girl had a small bag of weed on her. Which is why she resisted treatment. 

9 minutes ago, Bonez3 said:

If she had asthma the weed wouldn't help either. But apparently she is under medical supervision because during the 10 minute frackus she claimed she had OCD and ADD. 

Maybe it was medical marijuana??

Is that the same incident? That video looked like Baltimore and not Hagerstown. 

33 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

If that girl had asthma, pepper spraying her in the back of that cruiser like that could've killed her. I had no problem with the officer's actions until then. 

what are they supposed to do when they try to put her in the car and she won't move her legs so they can shut the door?

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

what are they supposed to do when they try to put her in the car and she won't move her legs so they can shut the door?

Well for one, not potentially kill her. One officer could've open the door from the other side and pull her and her legs away from the door. I was thinking that is what they were going to do right up until the guy pepper sprayed her from the nearly closed door. 

27 minutes ago, Bonez3 said:

If she had asthma the weed wouldn't help either. But apparently she is under medical supervision because during the 10 minute frackus she claimed she had OCD and ADD. 

Maybe it was medical marijuana??

There are strains that are beneficial for people with asthma. You realize there are ways to ingest cannabis other than smoking it?

I got that right away with your profile pic

But not to make light of mental illness. This was touched on in the debates. The race thing is frankly getting overplayed. Mental illness may be a bigger driver in most of these cases. If you go through each high profile case (and even this one, she may very well have personality disorder) you can probably suspect mental illness in a lot of the victims

31 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Is that the same incident? That video looked like Baltimore and not Hagerstown. 

Hagerstown. There are parts of Hagerstown that also have that unique baltimore formstone front. 

Re the ADD and OCD stuff, if anyone knows Robin Ficker, they know what type of claims will be made .... he is an "interesting" guy.  

34 minutes ago, tshile said:

shut the door hard....it usually don't take but once, but some are stubborn.

:)

14 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Hagerstown. There are parts of Hagerstown that also have that unique baltimore formstone front. 

Re the ADD and OCD stuff, if anyone knows Robin Ficker, they know what type of claims will be made .... he is an "interesting" guy.  

You have to google the video of the press conference of him and the girl.... Her version of events is interesting, along with her excuse for her behavior.... "panic attack"....

Archived