Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sam Bradford to the Vikings

brdawk20

1 hour ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Got me thinking Beal, what needs to happen for this to go down as a successful trade for the Vikings?

Super Bowl!!  But really, two solid healthy seasons of 9-10 win football would be the baseline for justifying this trade.  It's doable, but not terribly likely, IMO.

On 9/6/2016 at 11:13 AM, eaglesfandan said:

So what should they have done then?  I would have preferred to wait until after their week 4 bye week, but it is what it is now.

Honestly, they should start Chase.  They are paying him near starters' money anyway, he knows the system because he's been in it, and Wentz needs time before being thrown into the fire.  

19 minutes ago, Taylor 36 said:

Honestly, they should start Chase.  They are paying him near starters' money anyway, he knows the system because he's been in it, and Wentz needs time before being thrown into the fire.  

It really does defy any logic that the Eagles are going with Wentz for week 1.  He must be blowing it up in practice everyday...or maybe Daniel looks really bad.  

12 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

For a second there I thought you were an Eagles fan trying to talk ****. Was about to get real ugly with the "once in a decade talent" line.

Haha, nope! Just breathing a sigh of relief that we didnt waste a bunch of draft picks trading to the Rams for a QB we had high expectations of that turned out to not be at all what we expec....

Eh....nevermind.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid AP is done. He's very long in the tooth for a running back and next year he'll be a year older with more knee issues. I was kind of wondering if this was his last year anyway like he's hit a wall similar to Shawn Alexander. I believe he'll be playing again next year, but I also believe his productive years are behind him.  I wonder now if the Vikes ride with Asiata and a committee or if Ronnie Hillman gets a phone call to join that committee.

1 hour ago, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

I'm afraid AP is done. He's very long in the tooth for a running back and next year he'll be a year older with more knee issues. I was kind of wondering if this was his last year anyway like he's hit a wall similar to Shawn Alexander. I believe he'll be playing again next year, but I also believe his productive years are behind him.  I wonder now if the Vikes ride with Asiata and a committee or if Ronnie Hillman gets a phone call to join that committee.

He never really had great vision or elusiveness, mostly he would either violently run through a guy or bounce it to the sideline with killer speed.  Nowadays, he's a guy that tip-toes in the hole a lot and goes down after a yard or two.  So, yeah, he's pretty much done.

When I saw the replay of the play when AP got hurt, it didn't look like much at all.  His knee didn't twist or anything.  Shows you how freak injuries can be sometime (not that playing football is all that freak).  One bend this way or what way and boom, torn meniscus or sprained ligament.  The knee is complex.

Yeah, God really messed up on the human knee. I was in the best shape of my life 7 years ago... Lifting, yoga, running every day. One day my knee was sore after a jog and instead of resting, I tried to work through it. Never got better and when I finally went to the doctor, they diagnosed me with Southern Borders of Luxembourg. Once you've got that, it's all over. "Clinically Destroyed" I believe was the medical terminology my doctor used.

10 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah, God really messed up on the human knee. I was in the best shape of my life 7 years ago... Lifting, yoga, running every day. One day my knee was sore after a jog and instead of resting, I tried to work through it. Never got better and when I finally went to the doctor, they diagnosed me with Southern Borders of Luxembourg. Once you've got that, it's all over. "Clinically Destroyed" I believe was the medical terminology my doctor used.

What is this, or are you joking?  Very curious. Hail.

11 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Southern Borders of Luxembourg is a condition where any X-Ray or MRI of my knee produces an image similar to the one seen below.So, I was sort of joking in one sense but in another sense, my knees really are ****ed.

Mine are too, that's why I asked.  Four knee surgeries & double knee replacement in my near future.  Good times.  Hail.

On 9/19/2016 at 5:47 PM, TryTheBeal! said:

He never really had great vision or elusiveness, mostly he would either violently run through a guy or bounce it to the sideline with killer speed.  Nowadays, he's a guy that tip-toes in the hole a lot and goes down after a yard or two.  So, yeah, he's pretty much done.

AP never had good vision or elusiveness? Really? 

Archived