Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sam Bradford to the Vikings

brdawk20

On September 24, 2016 at 9:59 PM, Taylor703 said:

AP never had good vision or elusiveness? Really? 

"Great elusiveness"...like Shady McCoy.  I wouldn't rate AP quite that high on that scale.  He's always been more of a power back.

15 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

He also said Barry Sanders was overrated.

If you ask me, he's tried too much of the Beal....

I'd rather have Brad Beal at RB in the Red Zone than the Barry "wrong way" Sanders.

15 hours ago, Taylor703 said:

He said Barry wasn't in his top 10 RBs lol

Bottom of my top 10.  Solely for entertainment value...he was fun to watch.

14 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

"Great elusiveness"...like Shady McCoy.  I wouldn't rate AP quite that high on that scale.  He's always been more of a power back.

I'd rather have Brad Beal at RB in the Red Zone than the Barry "wrong way" Sanders.

Yep, he went the wrong way so often he had a career per carry avg of 5.0 :ols:

I've watched some or all of each Viks game and Sam Bradford is playing at a very high level. Can he play a full 16 games + playoffs? That's a complete unknown where history leans against, but at this time he's ballin. 

I'd also say he's shown more than Teddy has for any 4 game stretch of his career. IMO the Viks looked at this trade partially to keep the Superbowl dream alive for 2016 and partially to move on from Bridgewater as their future. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/4/2016 at 3:21 PM, Unbias said:

I've watched some or all of each Viks game and Sam Bradford is playing at a very high level. Can he play a full 16 games + playoffs? That's a complete unknown where history leans against, but at this time he's ballin. 

I'd also say he's shown more than Teddy has for any 4 game stretch of his career. IMO the Viks looked at this trade partially to keep the Superbowl dream alive for 2016 and partially to move on from Bridgewater as their future. 

How's he playing now? 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Everyone basically moved on from Bridgewater. Gonna be interesting to see what that relationship is like come off-season time

If Bradford keeps playing like he is now and if he gets injured later in the season (he's been sacked 11 times in the last 2 games alone, so it's a very real possibility), the Vikings will be like "We were just kidding, Teddy!!...You didn't take us seriously, did you?" lol...although Bridgewater wasn't exactly lighting it up himself.

Archived