Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Supreme Court, and abortion.

Larry

2 hours ago, tshile said:

i remember under W. Bush they were up in arms and aggressively against embryonic research/therapy for the exact same reasons. 

That's why I said "some of it" lol...but I was referring to the aspect of IVF supposedly not being "from the parents' genes" and how gay couples using IVF plays into that backwards stance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

It also shows what a ****ty job we do of teaching about prevention and planning. 

While I think we would all prefer it if people never felt like they needed to do this, I feel like society would be better if there was a backup plan. 

29 minutes ago, Larry said:

While I think we would all prefer it if people never felt like they needed to do this, I feel like society would be better if there was a backup plan. 

I hope you're referring to the one we had.  :)

14 hours ago, tshile said:

Not sure what to think of those numbers. 43% have had an abortion before and 61% already have at least one kid

not sure what I expected but those don’t feel like they fit the general narrative we hear about who gets abortions and why 

If it fit the general narrative I constantly hear from Republicans surrounding abortion, the percentages would be 78% have had at least 6 abortions, 2% already have at least one kid, and 21% tell the doctor they want an abortion after the child comes out of the womb...

• Thumb down 1