Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016-17 Washington Capitals Thread - Thanks for Everything, Ovi. It's Time to Move on.. #Firesale

DC9

2 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Terrible puck clearances. 

They'll score on a broken play soon 

Caps are trying to blow this opportunity. Really sloppy play. They should be energized with no Crosby. 

So Malkin looks like a beast compared to everyone else on the ice so I just googled him, he is shorter and lighter than me. 

Guess everyone playing hockey is a shrimp?  Would love to see some top tier athletes learn the sport

1 minute ago, zoony said:

So Malkin looks like a beast compared to everyone else on the ice so I just googled him, he is shorter and lighter than me. 

Guess everyone playing hockey is a shrimp?  Would love to see some top tier athletes learn the sport

Zoony, you must be a monster yourself 

Malkin is a tank 

1 minute ago, zoony said:

I think he's like 6'2", 210.  Isn't he?

That was definitely a trip, but is any one really surprised they aren't calling penalties on the Pens and the Caps have started going to the box. Maybe Trotz needs to cuss out the refs before the 3rd period. 

Just now, Hersh said:

That was definitely a trip, but is any one really surprised they aren't calling penalties on the Pens and the Caps have started going to the box. Maybe Trotz needs to cuss out the refs before the 3rd period. 

Of course, Sullivan cried to the refs that Crosby was out so the refs needed to pick up their slack.

Archived