Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Browns waive Manziel (and other Browns related stuff--MET)

MassSkinsFan

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Handsome, rebel white quarterback. There's money to be made there. Not for long though, lol

yep, he can crudely grab his balls at players and flip off fans and it’s cool cuz he’s white. Just means he’s got a fire in him and is super competitive. He can even be the #1 pick and get tons of commercials without talent to match. Hell I’ve seen him in about 15x the commercials I’ve seen from Lamar, an MvP and actually talented player that has had success early in his career 

38 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Not going to lie....some of the Baker commercials are great. I liked the book club one last night :ols:

Yeah, that was a good one. Also him wanting to cover up the seats in the stadium “it’s going to rain, i don’t want the seats to get wet!!” And the field guy looks all confused, he’s like “.....you mean the stands??” 

“You start at the bottom, I’ll start at the top, we’ll meet at the middle. Don’t just stand there!!” 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Johnny Manziel says he made 'decent living' selling autographs at Texas A&M, but 'never took a dollar' before winning Heisman Trophy

Johnny Manziel says he "made somewhat of a decent living" by selling autographed items during his days at Texas A&M, but that he "never took a dollar" until after he won the Heisman Trophy in 2012.

Manziel recounted selling his autograph during an interview on Barstool Sports' "Bussin' With The Boys" podcast, detailing two different transactions in 2013 that he says netted him $33,000.

"We're doing it all sneaky, we don't want to get caught, we're trying to learn from everybody else who's got caught," Manziel said during the interview that was published Thursday by Barstool Sports. "And I may or may not have gone back to this guy's condo and signed probably 10,000 pieces. He gave me three grand."

Manziel said another individual approached him during that autograph-signing session and told him he was getting "ripped off" before offering to connect him with another man who would pay him $30,000.

Click on the link for the full article

Archived